Download Watercolor MIXING basics – Color theory for beginners in one single click, On our website, you will find free many premium assets like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||Watercolor MIXING basics – Color theory for beginners|
|Genre / Category:||Drawing & Painting|
|File Size :||800MB|
|Updated and Published:||March 08, 2023|
What will you learn in this course?
- You will learn the fundamentals of color theory: primary, secondary and tertiary colors.
- You will create a mixing color chart based on the colors that you already have in your palette.
- You will create any color you want by distinguishing between its hue, luminosity and saturation.
- You will learn to combine colors creating harmonic color palettes for your projects.
What supplies do I need?
- Watercolors. It’s convenient to have yellow, red magenta and blue color.
- Watercolor brush (I use a number 6)
- 300 gr cellulose or cotton paper
- Some containers for water and absorbent paper.
- HB or H pencil, a ruler, and compass (optional).
DOWNLOAD LINK: Watercolor MIXING basics – Color theory for beginners
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.
Leave a Reply