This Asset we are sharing with you the Watercolor Essentials: Loose And Atmospheric Landscapes free download links. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||Watercolor Essentials: Loose And Atmospheric Landscapes|
|Genre / Category:||Drawing & Painting|
|File Size :||5.4GB|
|Updated and Published:||September 06, 2022|
Hi, I’m Darren from Watercolour Mentor and in this course, we’ll be painting some loose watercolour landscapes and learning my fun and easy wet-in-wet watercolour process along the way.
BONUS Workshop Included – 1-hour workshop included: Venice by the water. This workshop will show you how to draw and paint a classic Venice landscape in a loose style.
Painting loosely is a fun and liberating way to approach your watercolors. Feel free to express yourself and portray your scene/reference photo in your own unique way. Besides, a reference photo is called that for a reason!
You’ll learn how to paint a cloudy mountain landscape, a vibrant landscape with trees, as well as two famous architectural landscapes.
By the end of this course, you’ll have the skills and confidence to be able to paint loose architectural and natural landscapes from a reference photo and will have some beautiful paintings to show off to your friends and family.
Some topics we will cover are:
- Two included drawing lessons at the beginning of two demonstrations to show you how I sketch in basic details. I will show you how to place the horizon line, and quickly and accurately sketch in the reference photo. I will also talk about how I use my sketch to plan out the steps of my watercolor painting afterwards.
- How to paint skies, water and mountains in soft and loose manner, using wet-in-wet techniques. I’ll talk about how and when to wet your watercolor paper to obtain particular results such as the appearance of soft clouds, and when to paint in more rigid and accurate shapes once the paper has dried.
- The importance of timing in watercolors and when to use different brushes.
- Essential materials required in watercolor painting, and the 3 basic colours that you can get by with any painting.
- Understand colour mixing on paper to create soft clouds and other abstract shapes
- Understand how to use wet-on-dry watercolour techniques to paint more rigid and accurate shapes
I’m excited to get started, so join me in this course and let’s have some fun painting!
*The reference photos attached in the class projects are royalty free images covered by the Creative Commons Zero (CC0) license.
DOWNLOAD LINK: Watercolor Essentials: Loose And Atmospheric Landscapes
Watercolor_Essentials_Loose_and_Atmospheric_Landscapes.part1.rar – 2.0 GB
Watercolor_Essentials_Loose_and_Atmospheric_Landscapes.part2.rar – 2.0 GB
Watercolor_Essentials_Loose_and_Atmospheric_Landscapes.part3.rar – 1.4 GB
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.