This Asset we are sharing with you the Unreal Engine Marketplace – Realistic VR Doors: Physics-based & Parameterised (4.2x) free download links. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||Unreal Engine Marketplace – Realistic VR Doors: Physics-based & Parameterised (4.2x)|
|Genre / Category:||Game Assets|
|File Size :||548.MB|
|Updated and Published:||August 05, 2022|
Would you like to achieve more immersion and realistically behaving doors for your VR adventure game or ArchViz project? Doors play a central role in VR games, yet their function is often reduced to just separating streamed sub-levels or they are opening themselves with animated self-rotating handle grips, the actual character hand being nowhere near. This not only breaks immersion but also misses the chance of allowing character-door interaction itself to become a fun gameplay element! (Imagine hearing vicious zombies approaching from behind while you are fiddling with a key in the lock 🙂
This pack aims to add more immersion to your project by having more realistically behaving doors (handles, locks, physics, dynamic creaking sounds, etc) and natural feeling, 6DoF motion-based character hand-to-door interactions.
Designed with flexibility in mind, the user just plugs in the desired door 3d mesh, sets a few parameters and in-built functions transform and arrange all components according to an inherent door conceptual model at construction time.
A scalable VR interaction framework (and pawn) is included. It extends from the grab-picking functionality in Epic’s VR template and ties this with interacting and activating such interactables using pickup actors on them (e.g. key on lock).
Note that the great majority of the 3D assets are included for demo purposes only, courtesy of Epic Games, while there are also some unique models (e.g. handles). (Beware, I am no great modeler, I offer Blueprints!)
- Parameterised doors covering all normal use cases
- Integrated VR interaction framework (grabbing, interacting, activating using object) and 6DoF interaction motions (handle press, key turn, etc.)
- Adjustable IK hand effecting and hand planting
- Handles, lock, key and other door parts
- State-machine based physics enabling
- Easy to plug in any 3D door model
- Prediction-based length adjusting sounds
- Utilizes interfaces over casting for inter-BP communication, avoiding hard references wherever possible
- Unique keyholding hand pose
- VR haptic effects
- Example VR character (seated or non-seated mode, functions auto-adjust height)
- Affordance and highlight material
- Debugging functions
- Built 100% in Blueprint, requiring no coding skills
Number of Blueprints: 1 gigantic, 2 large, 4 small, 5 data-only
Number of sound waves: 29 (44100 Hz)
Input: See documentation, actions: free locomotion, grab / interact, snap turn
Network Replicated: No(t yet)
Supported Development Platforms:
- Windows 64 bit
- Oculus Rift (reportedly works on Quest)
- SteamVR (e.g. HTC Vive)
DOWNLOAD LINK: Unreal Engine Marketplace – Realistic VR Doors: Physics-based & Parameterised (4.2x)
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.