Download Smart Raja Concepts (SRC) – Forex 101 in one single click, On our website, you will find free many premium assets like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||Smart Raja Concepts (SRC) Forex 101|
|Genre / Category:||Business Tutorials|
|File Size :||1 GB|
|Updated and Published:||March 14, 2023|
Every trader who gets SRC will also receive a $200 account at DOMINION MARKETS. To receive the account, you must register at Dominion Markets and open a PRO Account. During the purchase process, enter your ACCOUNT number in the comments and it will be automatically funded with $200. If your country is not listed during the DOMINION MARKETS signup, chose crypto and continue as normal.
- Will have access to Slack platform (the most organized platform with separate channels for all sessions), Zoom sessions and all future updates.
BASIC PRICE ACTION
- Understanding Zones. Difference between HTF zones & LTF Zones. Which ones are more important and why ?
- How to look for rejections in Zones or continuation.
- What to look for a continuation based off break/retest.
- How to spot a valid range to fill. Identifying ranges and appropriate stops.
- How to spot a “fake-out” vs “continuation”.
- How to read 4h/1h/30min/15min candles.
- How to trade based off visualizing Daily candles and executing on LTF candles.
- What do candlesticks represent.
- What do wicks mean and how to trade wick fills.
- How to determine which wicks will get filled and which wont get filled.
- HTF wickfills vs LTF wickfills.
- What do candles mean when they have no wicks, and how to execute entries and exits based on that.
- Difference between Kangaroo tails (reversal candles) and FAKE Kangaroo tails (fake reversal candles).
- How to identify fake-out candles vs continuation candles.
- What is a GLADIATOR candle and how to use it for entries and exits.
- What do they mean by “Looking-left”.
- Using consolidation areas for Take Profits.
- How to identify areas of consolidation to manage your trades.
- How to predict clean moves when there is no traffic to the left.
- Identifying and labeling chart traffic by looking left.
- Using candles to determine entry points, Stoplosses and TakeProfits.
- How reading candle trends can determine trailing stops
- Using candles and the stories they tell to determine when to scale in a position and when to exit early.
- When to look for volatility in the market. How to spot momentum and trade with momentum.
- Identifying a trend in a session and how to take entries based off that. (This will help you NOT to trade a pair in consolidation).
ADVANCED TECHNICAL CONCEPTS
- HTF break down to LTF
- Impulse entries
DOWNLOAD LINK: Smart Raja Concepts (SRC) Forex 101
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.
Leave a Reply