Download Procreate Dreams: From Illustration to Animation. Are you looking for this valuable stuff to download? If so then you are in the correct place. On our website, we share resources for, Graphics designers, Motion designers, Game developers, cinematographers, Forex Traders, Programmers, Web developers, 3D artists, photographers, Music Producers and etc.
With one single click, On our website, you will find many premium assets like All kinds of Courses, Photoshop Stuff, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3D models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics and all kinds of courses content provider website that helps beginner grow their careers as well as freelancers, Motion designers, cinematographers, Forex Traders, photographers, who can’t afford high-cost courses, and other resources.
|Procreate Dreams: From Illustration to Animation
|Genre / Category:
|Drawing & Painting
|File Size :
|Updated and Published:
|February 12, 2024
Animation has always had a steep learning curve for illustrators but the new app Procreate Dreams by the makers of Procreate is making that a thing of the past. If you are an illustrator wanting to begin to test out the world of animation in a comprehensive, simple, beginner friendly way, then this is the class for you.
In this class, you will learn the skills to turn your layered illustrations into animations in Procreate Dreams. The groundbreaking a single purchase animation app with no ongoing subscriptions that gives you all the tools needed to begin creating professional animations.
In this class, you will learn how to:
- Navigate the interface of the app, its settings, hidden menus, and modes as well as gestures that will help simplify your workflow.
- How to set up your movie files
- How to import your files and layered illustrations from Procreate to Procreate Dreams and convert them into layered animation tracks.
- The settings to make working with tracks easy and straightforward.
- An overview view of draw and paint mode including importing and working with colour palettes, and brushes and how your drawing layers interact with your animation tracks.
Next, we will go through a series of animation exercises and turn and a pre-prepared procreate illustration titled “Social media for cats “into an animated movie. By going through the steps of the project, you will learn to:
- Create an animated title that incorporates text, audio, video and layer masks.
- Apply Keyframes for motion and live filters.
- Learn to use performing and the flip book in draw and paint mode to bring our animation to life.
Don’t worry if you are brand new to animation because the project file, brushes palettes, video and audio files are all included in your class resources tab.
DOWNLOAD LINK: Procreate Dreams: From Illustration to Animation
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.