This Asset we are sharing with you the Pin Prick Art – Create Enchanting Landscapes With Unexpected Pin Prick Mark-Making free download links. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||Pin Prick Art – Create Enchanting Landscapes With Unexpected Pin Prick Mark-Making|
|Genre / Category:||Drawing & Painting|
|File Size :||752MB|
|Updated and Published:||July 12, 2022|
In this class, we are going to be creating some really cool art with pins… yes… those little sharp objects that can put holes in your paper. It is unexpected, interesting, and fun to do.
We are going to start out painting some mystical ombre-type landscapes with watercolor, then do some strategic mark-making with our pins to prick holes in our paper. I love doing this kind of art with my pin pricking – it is something that will be beautiful and allows our pinprick designs to have a chance to really shine and become a feature in the art.
After we get comfortable with this technique, I’ll show you a few other ideas you might consider going forward – including pin pricking some of your own art and doing some cool marks on photographs. I think you are really going to get excited using pins in your art and I cannot wait to see what you end up creating!
This class is for you if:
- You love learning new techniques for your art
- You are interested in creating some interest in your art with unconventional mark-making
- You love watching how others approach their art practice
- You love experimenting with your art supplies
These are the supplies I’ll be using in class… definitely get creative and experiment if you have some other supplies or ideas that come to you as you go through the class.
- Fabriano 140lb – 100% cotton watercolor paper. You are welcome to experiment on any of the watercolor papers you already have on hand for this project. I just like the cotton papers when I am doing a wet-on-wet technique. I like how the colors blend as they dry.
- A few of your favorite watercolors. I am playing with the Schmincke super granulating watercolor because I love the extra separating the colors do – but you can work with any watercolor you have on hand just fine.
- Watercolor brush – I end up mainly using my Princeton Neptune 10 brush in class.
- Pins – you can look around at what you have for your pins to use for pricking. I am using some office supply push pins in class. You can also use sewing pins or any other pin you might have on hand.
- Artist tape – to tape off your landscape
- Circle stencil – I’m using an old architectural stencil I have had since my college days – you can find these around the drafting supplies if you want one similar to mine. You can also look at all of the stencils you might already have and experiment with them.
- Crafters foam, packing foam, or cardboard – I’m using this under my paper when I am pin pricking to give the pin a place to go as we push it through our paper.
DOWNLOAD LINK: Pin Prick Art – Create Enchanting Landscapes With Unexpected Pin Prick Mark-Making
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.