Download Optimizing machine changeovers in Excel and Python. Are you looking for this valuable stuff to download? If so then you are in the correct place. On our website, we share resources for, Graphics designers, Motion designers, Game developers, cinematographers, Forex Traders, Programmers, Web developers, 3D artists, photographers, Music Producers and etc.
With one single click, On our website, you will find many premium assets like All kinds of Courses, Photoshop Stuff, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3D models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics and all kinds of courses content provider website that helps beginner grow their careers as well as freelancers, Motion designers, cinematographers, Forex Traders, photographers, who can’t afford high-cost courses, and other resources.
|File Name:||Optimizing machine changeovers in Excel and Python|
|Genre / Category:||Other Tutorials|
|File Size :||866MB|
|Updated and Published:||November 13, 2023|
An practical introduction to mathematical programming in Excel and Python
This course provides a practical introduction to mathematical modeling and optimization in Excel and Python, using
- Excel Solver in Excel
- PuLP and default free solvers through PuLP in Python
A concrete use case serves as application example: Mathematical optimization of machine setup and changeover sequences. There are many versions of this problem, but in course we will focus on two single machine setup and changeover sequencing problems:
- Optimal setup and changeover sequence for a one-time production program
- Optimal changeover sequence for a repeated production cycle, i.e. repetitive cyclic production program
As part of this course, you will see and learn
- How to formally define a changeover sequencing problem mathematically
- Get an overview of modeling frameworks and solvers in Excel and Python
- How to setup Excel Solver and how to implement mathematical models with Excel Solver
- How to implement and solve mathematical optimization models with PuLP in Python
As part of the course you will be get access to case study data, case study descriptions, mathematical model defintions, Excel files, and Python scripts. You can use these as templates for your specific problem.
DOWNLOAD LINK: Optimizing machine changeovers in Excel and Python
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.