This Asset we are sharing with you the Navigate the Creative Wilderness: Tips to Regain Momentum with Your Process free download links. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||Navigate the Creative Wilderness: Tips to Regain Momentum with Your Process|
|Genre / Category:||Photography|
|File Size :||386MB|
|Updated and Published:||January 24, 2022|
In this fifth class in the “Navigate the Creative Wilderness” series, “Tips to Regain Momentum with Your Process,” you will learn actionable tips to find energy, motivation, and renewed confidence in your creative process when you feel stuck, lost, or just plain bored with your practice. These tips will help you move forward across Process Plateau to find more ease, confidence, and trust in your unique creative intuition.
This class is the fifth episode in the “Navigate the Creative Wilderness” series. I recommend starting with the first class in the series, “5 Tools to Cultivate Confidence,” but feel free to jump into any class in the series and go in the order that makes the most sense for your journey.
Throughout the entirety of this series, you can expect to learn actionable tips to implement on your path to cultivate more confidence in your creative intuition, overcome the fear of unknowns, build support with a creative community, stay consistent with your practice, and celebrate your successes.
Hi! I’m Liz, your trail guide and buddy out here in the Creative Wilderness! I dove deep into the Creative Wilderness when I started my business, Prints & Plants, in 2017.
Since starting my business, I have worked as an educator and licensed artist with the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum, crafted a mural for an international social media firm, created brands and illustrations for multiple businesses, and become a Top Teacher on Skillshare.
It has been a *winding* journey to get to where I am now, and I know it will continue to evolve and shift over time!
That’s why now, I am so excited to share my field notes from the Creative Wilderness with you in this series in the hopes that it helps you navigate the highs, the lows, and the unknowns of your unique path.
In This Class in the Creative Wilderness, You’ll Learn How to:
- Identify when you’ve reached Process Plateau on your journey
- Reignite motivation when you feel bored with your creative process
- Implement tips to gain momentum when you feel like your creative practice has plateaued
- Create energy to keep moving forward with your creative work
- Ue Process Plateau to cultivate more confidence, joy, exploration, and authenticity in your creative work
You’ll Walk Away From This Class With:
- Actionable tips to know when you’ve plateaued in your creative practice
- Actionable tips to regain momentum when you feel bored with your creative process
- Actionable steps to move beyond feeling bored with your practice and move forward on your creative journey
- A deeper understanding of the value of Process Plateau, and how to use it to your benefit on your creative journey.
DOWNLOAD LINK: Navigate the Creative Wilderness: Tips to Regain Momentum with Your Process
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.