This Asset we are sharing with you the Marina Mogilko – YouTube Channel-From Idea to First Revenue free download links. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||Marina Mogilko YouTube Channel-From Idea to First Revenue|
|Genre / Category:||Business Tutorials|
|File Size :||13.6GB|
|Updated and Published:||May 13, 2022|
Start sharing what you love on YouTube, and make money doing it!
After completing the course, you will:
- start a channel: choose a topic for your channel according to your interests and work on your channel art
- publish the first few videos and optimize them for the YouTube algorithm
- create a content plan for 10+ videos (this is about three months worth of content if you publish once a week)
- choose necessary equipment depending on your budget and goals
- get clear instructions on how to script your videos to increase watch time and audience retention
- download my PDF instructions and checklists for a video editor and a channel manager to help you delegate things
- understand how the algorithm works and what kinds of videos it promotes
- learn to create evergreen videos that will generate views and income for years, even if you stop posting
- learn to clickbait a little to speed up growth
- find out how to monetize small channels
- learn the legal aspects of working on YouTube
How I started on YouTube
I published my first YouTube video in December 2014. At that time, I was applying for a master’s degree at a university in the United States and felt like I was the only Russian person in the world who was doing it. I really wanted to start sharing what I was going through to get to know people who were also doing the same. I made my first video right after passing GMAT.
Then I made the second video, then the third one. In April 2015, we moved to Silicon Valley, and I began to film everything: how we rented an apartment, how we bought a retired police interceptor as our first American car! I started documenting my life. It took a while for the channel views to really take off, but I was able to start monetizing by consulting and tutoring my subscribers (I charged around $20 for 30 minutes).
Now I run three YouTube channels in two languages (Marina Mogilko, Linguamarina, Silicon Valley Girl) with more than 5 million subscribers combined. By combining various sources of income, I am able to gross around $80,000 – $100,000 per month (Google AdSense, paid partnerships, product sales, affiliate programs). That doesn’t include taxes and expenses (I have a team now to help me with everything), but this means I only spend 5-7 hours a week to run all of my channels!
Who is my course for?
Beginner YouTubers who are serious about starting
You understand that almost everything that happens in the world right now happens on social media to some extent. You were afraid to start because you were afraid of what other people would think, or you were just waiting because you wanted to have the perfect moment; but in the end, you realized you should have started earlier. And now you’re finally ready to start catching up with your goals. Your result after the course: you’ll have started a channel, have a clear understanding of how to grow it, and scripts for the next few months of content.
DOWNLOAD LINK: Marina Mogilko YouTube Channel-From Idea to First Revenue
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.