Free Download Gumroad – Sci-Fi Environment Design in Blender with high-speed Google drive and Mega direct link. This Sci-Fi Environment Design in Blender made by Jan Urschel On Gumroad.| File Size 2.44 GB.
Download Gumroad – Sci-Fi Environment Design in Blender – Free Course Download
Learn to create a moody sci-fi interior/exterior scene. We explore different lighting scenarios, a variety to surfaces and materials to help push your scenes further. Bonus: a little spaceship kitbashing action.
What topics are covered?
- modeling, shading and lighting of the environment
- how to repurpose older models for something new
- basic lookdev and rendering with Eevee and Cycles
- Quick overview of Photoshop paintover
Who is it for?
Designers/Artists/Creatives who are interested in new ways to create.
What will I get?
- 2 hour video tutorial with narration
- 3D source BLEND file
- PSD file
What do I need to have before I start:
- Blender 2.82
- basic knowledge of Blender
- experience with digital image-making workflows
- Adobe Photoshop or equivalent
Who made this?
My name is Jan Urschel and I’m a professional concept designer and creative director working in the film and video game industry working on projects such as Captain Marvel, Ghost in the Shell, Rogue One, and many more.
Download Free Tutorials
Content Source: https://gumroad.com/l/ReSLP
Free Boom Gumroad – Sci-Fi Environment Design in Blender Download
Thank you for downloading Gumroad – Sci-Fi Environment Design in Blender. If you face any kind of problem during download then kindly leave a comment. we will fix it as soon as possible.