This Asset we are sharing with you the Demystify Watercolor: How To Paint Mountain Sunset Using Simple Layering Technique free download links. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||Demystify Watercolor: How To Paint Mountain Sunset Using Simple Layering Technique|
|Genre / Category:||Drawing & Painting|
|File Size :||667MB|
|Updated and Published:||September 11, 2022|
Many people often tell me that they want to try watercolor, but gave up because they found it very hard. The muddy colors and running water are very hard to control. If this were you, you’ve come to the right class.
In this class, I will demystify watercolor, teach you how to paint beautiful mountain scenes using a simple and beginner friendly layering technique, with a simple color palette of 4 or less colors. You won’t have muddy colors anymore, instead your painting will glow in light, and be so beautiful.
My name is Zoee, and I have been a watercolor artist for 5 years, and an aspiring artist for my whole life. I, too, had similar problems with watercolor as you in the beginning. I have spent years practicing my skills and simplified the process. And I cannot wait to share with you what I have learnt.
In this class, I will start by
- Explaining the layering technique we will be using in the course.
- And then we will go into 3 demos, where I will explain in detail how to use the specific technique to capture the mood of the mountain sunset scenes.
- The step by step instructions of each demo focuses on the why rather than the when to help you master complex concepts such as aerial perspective with ease.
You will be creating
- 1 mountain sunset painting using the watercolor layering technique we covered in class
The material you will need
- Watercolor brushes, round 8 and 12
- Cold pressed watercolor paper, you can pick size from 5×7 inches to any bigger size with similar ratio
- Watercolor of any brand, with 5 colors: sap green, cobalt blue, cadmium yellow, rose/pink, orange
- Paper towel
- Pencil & eraser
- Optional: white gouache, paint tape
DOWNLOAD LINK: Demystify Watercolor: How To Paint Mountain Sunset Using Simple Layering Technique
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.