This Asset we are sharing with you the Creating a Frame Mockup in Affinity Photo for iPad (Quick Tip Class Series) free download links. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||Creating a Frame Mockup in Affinity Photo for iPad (Quick Tip Class Series)|
|Genre / Category:||Drawing & Painting|
|File Size :||469MB|
|Updated and Published:||June 15, 2022|
Learn how to create your own mock frames for your photography or illustrations using Affinity Photo for iPad. This quick tip class, taught by photographer and illustrator Tracey Capone, will show you how easy it is to give your potential buyers a feel for how your work would look in a real life situation.
Hello! I’m Photographer and Illustrator Tracey Capone. I have been successfully selling my work online for more than ten years and one of the most effective ways I have found to help sell my work, when buyers can’t see it in person, is to create mockups. These give my potential buyers an idea of what my work would look like in a, “real life situation,” by creating mock rooms showing my work either framed or hanging as a canvas.
In this Quick Tip class, I will teach you how I create framed mockups using Affinity Photo for iPad, so you can easily create these anywhere. Using commercially licensed stock from Unsplash and Pixabay, through Designer and Photo’s built in Stock Studio, makes it really easy, and, best of all, you don’t have to purchase a lot of expensive stock photos or pre made mockups.
In this Quick Tip class, you will learn how to:
- Use Affinity Photo’s built in Stock Studio to find the perfect stock image for your mocked up room and pull them directly in to your document.
- How to create a frame mockup in the correct proportion for the work you are going to display.
- Understand how the light and shadows work in the original photograph so that you can correctly add them to your frame mockup, making it look like it was always meant to be there.
- Add drop shadowing to the various layers that make up your frame mockup to give it the appearance of realism.
- How to change the color and texture of your frame as well as other ways to change its appearance to suit the mood or shape of your work.
- How to easily create a mockup canvas of your work,
- And, finally, how to easily create multiple frames for a diptych, triptych or even a gallery wall.
By the end of this class, you will be able to create mockups of your own work for your website, Etsy shop or other selling platform, right in Affinity Photo for iPad.
DOWNLOAD LINK: Creating a Frame Mockup in Affinity Photo for iPad (Quick Tip Class Series)
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.