This Asset we are sharing with you the Video Editing Fundamentals: DaVinci Resolve 17 Crash Course free download links. This is a premium product and you will get it free on here. PSDLY made to help people like graphic designers, video creators, web developers, freelancers, filmmakers, etc. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free-course/tutorials, Lightroom Preset, PS action, Mockups, Videohive Items, Premium Sounds, Web Templates, and much more.
Free download — Video Editing Fundamentals: DaVinci Resolve 17 Crash Course
Learn to make your own videos! This course will teach you the basics of video editing in DaVinci Resolve 17 as well as some slightly more challenging editing tricks. After completing the course, you’ll be able to create YouTube-ready videos such as game videos and vlogs.
2 hours of content where we go straight to the point. This course proceeds logically and includes the most essential things a novice video maker should know. The video editing software used in the course is free.
What you’ll learn:
- animating elements with keyframes
- video tracking so you’ll be able to hold elements in place while the camera is moving
- creating effects with the node editor in the Fusion page
- color correction and masking using the color tools
- how to add music and sounds to a video and adjust them to fit
- recording voice-over to a video
- using transitions and effects in a video
adding text and images over the video
- creating presets for different types of projects
- creating presets for the best rendering settings
- working on the timeline using keyboard shortcuts
- using LUTs to correct video colors
- how to create Compound clips and use the Smart Bin
- clipping and trimming clips on the timeline
- downloading and adding new fonts to the video editor
- using the Media, Cut, Edit, Fusion, Color, Fairlight, and Deliver pages
- theory of frame rate (FPS), resolution, and bitrate
- making a video from start to finish
After the course, you can use what you have learned to create different kinds of videos and publish them, for example, on YouTube to get feedback from potential viewers. Through feedback and regular practicing, you’ll become a better video maker. When you do this, the keyboard shortcuts of the editor stick in your mind, which makes the editing phase much smoother.
It may also be worthwhile to create a workflow that suits you so you can finish your videos as efficiently as possible. To do this, you may want to use the Smart Bin feature of the editor so that you can easily add, for example, your intro or outro to each of your videos.
If you want, you can explore the DaVinci Resolve’s Fusion and Color pages more deeply after the course and learn how to create effects that enhance the look of your videos and strengthen your channel brand.
About: Video Editing Fundamentals: DaVinci Resolve 17 Crash Course
|File Name:||Video Editing Fundamentals: DaVinci Resolve 17 Crash Course|
|Genre / Category:||Film & Media|
|File Size :||1.6GB|
|Updated and Published:||September 27, 2021|
DOWNLOAD LINK : Video Editing Fundamentals: DaVinci Resolve 17 Crash Course
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join FILEAXA.COM premium service to get access to our all files with unlimited download speed.
Before extracting our files updates your WinRAR and download all parts in the same locations then unzip it. if it protected with passwords then join our telegram group and ask there for the password.