Free Download Creativemarket – Victorian Lettering Creator Kit 4788869 with high speed direct link.Victorian Lettering Creator kit uncovers the Victorian era for you: bulky neoclassical, the decor of which was distinguished by the whimsical and ornate patterns, ornaments and motifs used.This English classic,
characterized by a sense of proportion and respectability, can be truly felt with the help of 107 brushes for Procreate presented to your attention
This creator kit contains 3 amazing brush sets to help you create beautiful Victorian lettering composition in a few minutes.
First set contains 39 Basic brushes for drawing letters: from sketch to final drawing. You can make an engraving or hatching effect or try to combine them. Also set include brushes specially created on the basis of old and aged textures.
Use them to give your design a vintage look and make it more interesting. Refined calligraphy brushes will help you to practice in different writing styles of the Victorian era from Gothic to Copperplate.
Second set is all about decoration- it includes 42 stamp brushes. Embellish your creation with sophisticated, symmetrical, decorative strokes and patterned aesthetics. Don’t be afraid to make lettering too complicated – this is impossible in Victorian style! A large number of decorative elements from second set allow you to create many stylish and ornamented letters. Finalize your creation with frames and banners to make the composition complete. Third set of 26 outline letters was created based on a study of elegant Victorian typography examples. You can use it in compositions or for the basis of a monogram or bookplate.
Here is just a small list of things that can be decorated with the help of this great set:
- initials on an elegant brooch or gold fountain pen
- jewelry engraved with the name of your favorite
- write William Shakespeare’s favorite sonnet on vintage paper
- decorate the hem of the dress by historical ornaments and patterns
- create a notepad for taking notes of your detective story
- The name of the owner of the Smoking pipe, I think “Sherlock” will look beautiful (wink)
- Favorite quote from Oscar Wilde, extolling the splendor throughout your apartment or coworking
- Or maybe you want to write a aplet for his favorite play?
- Mazes of letters and a leapfrog of meanings for Alice in Wonderland
- Do you know what limericks are? The Victorian era gave us them, too! Fun time and favorite poems for the whole family will help you brighten up your working day, especially written in the Victorian style))
- covering up the magazine about art
- the cover of a book about a family where three daughters sought their happiness in strict England?
- create a poster of a piano and organ music concert?
- map of your favorite town with fancy names of main attractions
- vintage photographer’s business card
- signage for the Bank and its securities
- initials on your personal harp
- These brushes are for the iOS app Procreate 5 and for use with the iPad Pro and Apple Pencil (or compatible STYLUS). These brushes DO NOT WORK IN PHOTOSHOP or other applications.
All this and many others you can create only by yourself with this amazing brush kit, that contains:
- 39 brushes for drawing and lettering: give it a Victorian flair.
- 42 elements to make your work look more classy
- 26 letters: very simple way to write logos, names, citations and many other beautiful letters forms
- Apple iPad with OS 10/11 Apple Pencil or similar stylus Procreate App version 5 (found on the Apple App store) Download: For detailed instructions on how to install brushes in Procreate, please refer to the following links.
Thank you for visiting our website. If you face any kind of problem download then kindly leave a comment. we will fix it as soon as possible.