Free Download Ultimate Hands On 3D CAD MODELLING Solidworks Course with high-speed direct link. This awesome Ultimate Hands On 3D CAD MODELLING Solidworks Course Video made by PSDLY and the latest update Released In 2021. This is a premium product. We are giving this totally free. In our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free-course/tutorials, Lightroom Preset, PS action, Mockups, Videohive Items, Premium Sounds, Web Templates, and much more.
Ultimate Hands On 3D CAD MODELLING Solidworks Course – Free Download
Learn Sketching, Part Modelling, Assembly, Drawings, Rendering, Animation and Modelling From Photographs
What you’ll learn
After completing this course you will be able to confidently produce complex 3D CAD models
Be ready to employ your skills in real industry environment
Understand Solidworks in wider context by creating a product from a sketch to video animation
Learn about sketching, part modelling, assembly creation, rendering, animation, evaluation tools and modelling from photographs.
Solidworks 2016 software or newer version
Basic knowledge of Windows PC
No need for prior Solidworks experience
This is ultimate hands-on Solidworks course. All you need to know to become confident and skillful user and become ready to employ your skills in industry environment. Course starts from scratching through creating 3D objects, assembly and drawing creation, rendering and animation to modelling from picture. Basically, it covers full process of model creation to the final stage of presenting a model with real life images or animation videos. Upon completion you’ll be able to carry Solidworks in your hands safely and autonomously.
Solidworks is the most popular design tool for creating 3D products and technical drawings. Millions of people use it to design anything from 3D-printed toys all the way up to mechanical vehicles, heavy machines and different products of everyday life.
What this course covers?
1. How to get around in Solidworks application and how to create a Solidworks file. Next step is sketching where are explained sketch tools (Line, Circle, Rectangle, Slot, Spline, Fillet, Chamfer, Mirror, Linear and circular sketch pattern, Convert and offset entities, Polygon…).
2. How to use those sketches to create a 3D model. All main tools for working with 3D model are explained (Extruded Boss, Extruded Cut, Revolved Boss, Revolved Cut, Swept Boss, Lofted Boss, Hole Wizard, Fillet, Chamfer, Mirror, Linear pattern, Rib, Draft, Shell…). As well how to create a new plane, new coordinate system, how to calculate mass, volume, and center of mass.
3. How to use parts to create assembly. How to define relations between parts in assembly using mates. All the basic mates (Coincident, concentric, parallel, perpendicular, distance, angle, tangent…), advanced mates (Width, Distance and angle, Width, Profile center, Path mate, Symmetric…) and mechanical mates (Hinge, Cam, Gear, Screw…).
4. How to create engineering drawings. Different drawing views, how to put dimensions, how to use symbols such as surface finish and welding. As well how to create Bill of Materials (BOM) table and much more.
5. How to model a product using picture (.jpg file) to get as much as possible realistic design.
6. How to evaluate your model using Compare documents, Part reviewer, Measure, Symmetry check, Performance Evaluation…
7. How to create photorealistic images and how to create animation videos. It is explained how to set up a camera, lights, appearance and scene. How to render a model and how to set up a Schedule rendering. As well how set up a motors in animations video, how to change appearance and position of the model in animation video. And in the last lectures is shown how to create an walkthrough videos.
What makes this course different?
1. It covers all important tools and techniques necessary to become competitive Solidworks user today.
2. Exercises after each chapter will build confidence in your skills.
3. No experience. This course will teach you from zero. You don’t need to have experience at all.
With this knowledge that you will gain here you will be ready to dive into the industry environment and work on advanced design problems.
If you find that any of this would beneficial for you and will help you to achieve your goals, ENROLL and begin your CAD journey!
Who this course is for:
Absolute beginners and intermediate students
Individuals interested in 3D modeling
Individuals interested to level up career in 3D modeling
Download More 3D Tutorials
Content Source: https://www.udemy.com/course/ultimate-hands-on-3d-cad-modelling-solidworks-course/?couponCode=E038A2A69CB039853C02
Free Ultimate Hands On 3D CAD MODELLING Solidworks Course Download
Do You Like My Hard Work? If Yes Then Please Buy A Premium (Nitroflare, Fileblade) Account From Any Of Our Files Link And Download Our Files With Maximum Speeds. Without Your Love & Support, We Can’t Do Anything.
Before extracting our files updates your WinRAR and download all parts in the same locations then unzip it. if it protected with passwords then join our telegram group and ask there for the password. Thank you for downloading the Ultimate Hands On 3D CAD MODELLING Solidworks Course. If you face any kind of problem during download then kindly leave a comment. we will fix it as soon as possible.