Download Udemy – Microsoft Applied Skills: Gen AI solutions with Azure OpenAI. Are you looking for this valuable stuff to download? If so then you are in the correct place. On our website, we share resources for, Graphics designers, Motion designers, Game developers, cinematographers, Forex Traders, Programmers, Web developers, 3D artists, photographers, Music Producers and etc.
With one single click, On our website, you will find many premium assets like All kinds of Courses, Photoshop Stuff, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3D models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics and all kinds of courses content provider website that helps beginner grow their careers as well as freelancers, Motion designers, cinematographers, Forex Traders, photographers, who can’t afford high-cost courses, and other resources.
|Udemy – Microsoft Applied Skills: Gen AI solutions with Azure OpenAI
|Genre / Category:
|File Size :
|Updated and Published:
|February 08, 2024
This course goes through all of the skills required for the Microsoft Applied Skills: Develop generative AI solutions with Azure OpenAI Service.
In this 3 hour course we’ll cover the skills that you need for the Microsoft Applied Skills credential for generative AI.
The tasks that you need to perform to get this skill are:
- Deploy an Azure OpenAI resource and an Azure OpenAI model. We’ll create an Azure account using a free trial, and then apply for permission to create and Azure OpenAI resource. Once that permission is generated, we’ll create the resource, and deploy a GPT-3.5-turbo model in the Azure OpenAI Studio.
- Generate natural language responses by using Azure OpenAI. We’ll use the Chat playground to send prompts and receive responses. We will also download Visual Studio Code and write code in Python and C#.
- Apply prompt engineering techniques by using Azure OpenAI. We’ll improve the quality of the prompts with Primary and Supporting Content, cues, system and assistant messages, chain of thought prompting, and more.
- Generate and improve code by using Azure OpenAI. We’ll create and amend Python, C# and SQL code, using section dividers, comments, and unit tests.
- Generate images with DALL-E in Azure OpenAI. We’ll create images based on prompts, and write code in Python and C# to generate it in our program.
- Use Azure OpenAI on your data. We’ll upload PDFs into our GPT-3.5-turbo model, which will provide updated information or company documents for our GPT model to use.
There are several Practice Activities and quizzes throughout the course, so you can be sure that you are learning.
By the end of the course, you’ll be much more confident about developing generative AI solutions with Azure OpenAI Service
DOWNLOAD LINK: Udemy – Microsoft Applied Skills: Gen AI solutions with Azure OpenAI
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.