Download Udemy Getting started with OAuth 2.0 in one single click, On our website, you will find free many premium assets like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||Udemy Getting started with OAuth 2.0|
|Genre / Category:||Other Tutorials|
|File Size :||668MB|
|Updated and Published:||September 18, 2023|
OAuth 2.0 has become the web-industry standard protocol for providing secure access to web APIs, allowing applications to access users’ data without compromising security and actually passing their password around. Companies around the world add OAuth to their APIs to enable secure access from their own mobile apps and third-party IoT devices and even access to banking APIs. So if you think about the big names in the technology industry, you can pretty much bet they have OAuth implemented.
With that being said, it is pretty obvious that this skill will improve by a mile your software developer abilities and will make you much more valuable in the work field.
If you’re building an API, you’ll learn in this tutorial the differences and tradeoffs between different access token formats, including JWT, how to choose an appropriate access token lifetime, and how to design scopes to protect various parts of your APIs.
By the end of this course, you’ll understand:
- The problems OAuth was created to solve
- The actual types of workflows regarding OAuth detailed in steps
- The basics of OAuth 2.0 including what it is, how it is used, and what it is used for.
- OAuth 2.0 Endpoints that you can call
- OAuth 2.0 Terminology and key components
- Deep dive into tokens and their types
- JWT and its structure and also how they work
So, if all of this sounds interesting, I look forward to seeing you guys in the lectures! 🙂
What you’ll learn
- Deep understanding of the fundamentals of OAuth 2.0
- How is OAuth actually working
- OAuth grant types
- Deep dive into tokens ,their types and lifetime
- What is JWT and its structure
- Why Social and Internet Applications give us the option to signup using other applications
- Use OAuth to protect your APIs
- OAuth Endpoints
- OAuth Scopes
- Hand-on practice examples to access public APIs using OAuth 2.0
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- No prerequisites needed for this course
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners in API Security and OAuth 2.0
DOWNLOAD LINK: Udemy Getting started with OAuth 2.0
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.