Download Top 10 Skills required for a Python Developer in one single click, On our website, you will find free many premium assets like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||Top 10 Skills required for a Python Developer|
|Genre / Category:||Programming|
|File Size :||445MB|
|Updated and Published:||March 24, 2023|
Python is a popular and versatile programming language used for a wide range of applications, from web development to data analysis and machine learning. If you want to become a proficient Python developer, you need to master a set of essential skills that go beyond simply knowing the syntax and basic concepts.
Here is an overview of what you will learn:
- Proficiency in Python: Python supports a wide range of data types, from basic types like integers and strings to more advanced types like lists, tuples, and dictionaries. You will learn the following programming paradigms like syntax, data types, functions, modules and libraries.
- Object-Oriented Programming: Python supports object-oriented programming, which allows you to create classes and objects that encapsulate data and behavior. You will learn the key concepts of OOP, including inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation and abstraction.
- Web Development Framework: Python is widely used in web development, and there are several frameworks and libraries that make it easy to build web applications. You will learn the methods required to master one of the web development framework.
- Database Knowledge: You will learn about choosing a database type, SQL, DBMS and building projects and the methods required to master database as a skill.
- Data Science and Machine Learning: Python is one of the most popular languages for data science and machine learning, You will learn about data analysis, datasets and machine learning models to get started and know about the methods required to harness it as a skill.
- API Development: You will get to know about few of the important books you can choose to learn about API development and select a web framework based on your project needs to harness API development as a skill.
- Familiarity with Git: You will get to know about few of the important books, documentation required to learn git and harness it as a skill.
- Familiarity with Linux: You will get to know about few of the important books and tools you can choose to learn about Linux and learn about Linux command line basics, system administration, bash scripting, networking, security and distributions. You will also learn the methods required to harness Linux as a skill.
- Familiarity with Front end Technologies: This might sound strange, but learning the front end technologies puts you on track to become a better Python developer and a full stack developer and here we would cover the tech stack required to harness it as a skill.
- Problem Solving Skill: You will understand the key practices required to harness problem solving as a skill.
By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of the top 10 skills required for a Python developer, and you will be able to apply them to your own projects and work.
DOWNLOAD LINK: Top 10 Skills required for a Python Developer
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.