This Asset we are sharing with you the The Ultimate Guide to Online Teaching free download links. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||The Ultimate Guide to Online Teaching|
|Genre / Category:||Other Tutorials|
|File Size :||2.8GB|
|Updated and Published:||September 07, 2022|
This is a course designed for educators that want to transition to online teaching and don’t want technology to be a barrier for delivering outstanding learning experiences. The challenges of 2020 have deeply transformed the education sector and understanding technology to deliver successful online classes is more important than ever.
In order to quickly adapt to online teaching, this course helps educators to communicate effectively, foster participation and collaboration, understanding and applying techniques & activities that work best in virtual environments and avoiding common mistakes when teaching online.
This course is designed addressing both synchronous teaching (live classes) and asynchronous teaching (where teaching materials are posted online for self-paced learning). The first 6 sections will cover all the tips & techniques to have in mind no matter the videoconferencing platform used and the 7th section will focus specifically on using Zoom videoconferencing app.
You can expect a comprehensive guide to get your online teaching skills to the next level including:
- Knowing how to create the best at-home videoconferencing setup (lighting, sound & background)
- Planning and designing dynamic & engaging learning experiences
- Understanding the different digital teaching tools that exist
- Preparing your digital environment
- Understanding the common pitfalls of online teaching
- Providing great feedback
- Planning interactive activities using polls and other tools
- Using Google Docs for collaborative exercises
- Using Google Forms for self-graded quizzes
- Using Screencastify for recording your own classes
- Organizing, planning & delivering webinars
- Understanding the different webinar platforms
- Teaching independently organizing your own classes
- Building your own audience and brand & other basic marketing tools
- Knowing the most important features of Zoom videoconferencing app
DOWNLOAD LINK: The Ultimate Guide to Online Teaching
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.