Free Download The Blender 2.8 Encyclopedia (Updated) with high-speed direct link. This awesome The Blender 2.8 Encyclopedia (Updated) Video made by PSDLY and the latest update Released In 2021. This is a premium product. We are giving this totally free. In our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free-course/tutorials, Lightroom Preset, PS action, Mockups, Videohive Items, Premium Sounds, Web Templates, and much more.
The Blender 2.8 Encyclopedia (Updated) – Free Download
- This is a comprehensive reference and training set for the free 3D modeling and animation package, Blender. With this course by your side, you can confidently dive into Blender!
- All lectures are organized in a learning path, so you can watch this course from start to finish, or skip around if you’re more experienced!
- Learn all the tools necessary to create anything in 3D, and put it all into practice with step by step projects like modeling, shading, and rendering a 3D living room from start to finish.
- Learn how to build a professional studio-quality character rig from start to finish, then learn all the tools you need to animate it!
- We take it slow when introducing a new tool or technique with a full explanation. We make sure things don’t happen too fast or slow!
- We include many production tricks used to pump out high quality graphics and assets, either while working under pressure, or working on your own personal/hobby project.
- Blender 2.8 or Blender 2.9
- A curiosity for creation! Not only is The Blender Encyclopedia for those who are completely new to Blender, but also for current Blender users unfamiliar with the changes in the latest 2.8/2.9 series.
- Blender is an Open Source and completely free 3D package. Information on how to download and install Blender is contained at the start of this course!
- This is a completely comprehensive course. It includes an introduction to the software, full reference guides for many areas such as shaders and modifiers, plus many step-by-step projects. So with this course on hand you’ve got everything you need!
Welcome to The Blender Encyclopedia, the most comprehensive training course available covering all aspects of Blender 3D, a completely free 3D production suite. The newest releases have seen the biggest upgrades yet, with many new features and improvements.
With the tools and techniques covered in this course by CG Masters’ lead instructors Christopher Plush and Lee Salvemini, you can take full advantage of this completely free & open source software to:
- Create Your Own Video Game or Virtual Reality Assets (Do you have a game idea you’d like to create assets for? What about a stand-out character idea for VRChat?)
- Effortlessly handle Animation, Film, and Television Productions (Blender features a full video editor, and advanced 2D & 3D compositing. Whether you have time to focus on the details for a fantastic short film, or need motion graphics for the next morning.)
- 3D Printing (A great way to impress everyone you know with a physical representation of your art. Also great for practical purposes like replacing tools or parts with your own custom design.)
- Architectural, Industrial, and Product Visualization (Make your mark in these industries without multiple expensive software subscriptions, or long waits for bug fixes and upgrades.)
- Music Videos & DJ’ing (Make the hit music video people have been waiting for, or light up the stage with your real-time visuals that change with the beat at your command.)
- Even niche avenues like medical visualization, book illustration, and so many more.
The Blender Encyclopedia will be of use throughout your entire 3D journey. No matter what job you’ve been entrusted with, or creative idea you want to make a reality, this is the most important reference guide you’ll own.
Our aim is to cover every facet of Blender, a software built over decades by developer ingenuity mixed with creative input. Everything you’ll be using for your projects that Blender can facilitate, we’ll be covering.
Further than the tools alone, we’ve made sure this course contains not just the how, but the why. Throughout the course, we’ve crafted example demos, as well as step-by-step projects, that will take what you’ve learned to the next level. The focus here is how to use this information in real life scenarios. We want to see you get that career at a top studio, or to realize your dream project that has been bouncing around your imagination.
Our pledge for this course is to provide everything we’ve picked up in our combined 30 years of experience, distilled into a one-stop resource.
What will you get with this course?
Over 52 hours of video training will be yours right way. We cover each topic in detail, and you’ll be led step-by-step through the content. Plus, check out the resources included with the lectures throughout the course:
- All the Blender files used in the lectures, complete with models, textures and other resources. This includes starting files so you can join in!
- Diagrams used in the lectures covering Blender tool details, examples of techniques we use, and even math related info-graphics.
- And all resources can be used in your own projects as well! Just contact us first for license details.
You will get full access to this course forever with this one-time fee, plus you’ll get access to all future updates and additional content as well! We have created this course specifically for Udemy, and you will have unlimited support from us in the Q&A section of each lecture.
An Overview of the Contents of this course:
- A complete User Interface & Navigational guide. Created specifically for you to stay ahead of the pack with Blender new ‘Workspaces’, and layering systems. Learn all the latest catered hotkeys, which Blender is well known for. You will appear to be playing a piano concerto to others as you zoom around the software. After these lectures, you’re ready to put some headphones on with your favorite music and get in the creative zone!
- Master how data is handled in Blender, starting from right under the hood, to practical production methods. Knowledge on the foundation of the software instantly gives you the power to be responsible for larger complex projects. This is the difference between making a single asset, and leading the charge on something bigger.
- All the chapters are made to work as single references, but we made sure to create a learning path along the way. After covering why 3D animation is possible, and the placement of all the UI and tools, it’s time to learn about Modeling in Blender. Here you’ll learn more than just the tools and techniques for modeling, but important concepts and technical aspects that help you truly understand what’s going on.
- Using the last decade of working as an industry animator, Lee Salvemini covers Rigging & Animation on all fronts. Lee: “Learn about Blender’s unique digital skeletal system (the best 3D joint system around for rigging and animating in my opinion!). Along with the methods to easily pose or animate a simple character, all the way to an accessory or armor covered video game hero character.”
- Things get really epic from here, we move into Drivers, Constraints & Modifiers. This trinity of tool sets is your access to some of the most amazing effects possible in 3D that enable you to make the most of the software for Modeling and Animation. The outcomes from your work when combining these available tools will be outstanding.
- The next areas covered are all about getting the realistic or stylistically believable materials for your creations. This is done through the magic of Shaders, material properties that you have access to in Blender, that combine to make any and all objects you see in the world (or your imagination), such as cloth, wood, metal, and everything in between. The options here are endless, and these lectures will cover everything. You’ll be amazed by how good the combination of materials look on your character, vehicle, spaceship, or anything else.
- Next we dive into UV Mapping. Now that you know all about shaders you’ll learn how UV Unwrapping works. UV Unwrapping lets you unwrap a 3D model onto a flat plane so that you can texture it more easily. This is an absolutely essential to learn about, and this section was our first new section added after publishing.
- You’re now an artisan with Blender, packed with all the information and knowledge to turn your dreams into a real, shareable output. The final stage of this process is Rendering. There are a couple of ways to do this, depending on the type of look you want to go for. The render engine Eevee is a new entry to Blender, and mimics the efficient, real-time rendering found in the AAA games you play. The other major one is Cycles: A fully ray-trace based render engine, used for realistic film VFX or Video Game cutscenes, and films like Wreck It Ralph.
CG doesn’t stop there, and we don’t either!
The more successful the course is, the more we can add to it! Past the main areas of Blender, the uses extend so far out, and we aim to cover it all.With continued success of the course we will be creating further content FREE OF CHARGE. This will include areas like Texturing, Game Asset Exporting, Scripting, Camera Tracking & Green Screen VFX, as well as helpful preference settings and presets to make your Blender experience smoother.
We also aim to update and evolve this course with each new version of Blender. There are topics we are busting to cover for you in this course, and new features we are following that are yet to be released. Our wish list is ready, and you can let us know what topics you’d like us to focus on and delve deeper into as well! We will be working closely with you all, and you will decide where The Blender Encyclopedia evolves.
See you in there, and Happy Blending!
Who this course is for:
- If you’re looking for the ability to create the highest quality computer graphics, game assets and visual effects, The Blender Encyclopedia has the software and learning path completely covered for you!
- If you’re a hobby 3D artist, learn the leading open source full 3D package, Blender, and give yourself the ability to create to the level of your imagination.
- If you are keen on a career in Video Games, Animated Films or Film VFX, this course will prove an invaluable investment which will allow you to prepare and build for your portfolio/reel!
Download More 3D Tutorials
Content Source: https://www.udemy.com/course/the-blender-encyclopedia/
Free The Blender 2.8 Encyclopedia (Updated) Download
Do You Like My Hard Work? If Yes Then Please Buy A Premium (Nitroflare, Fileblade) Account From Any Of Our Files Link And Download Our Files With Maximum Speeds. Without Your Love & Support, We Can’t Do Anything.
Before extracting our files updates your WinRAR and download all parts in the same locations then unzip it. if it protected with passwords then join our telegram group and ask there for the password. Thank you for downloading the The Blender 2.8 Encyclopedia (Updated). If you face any kind of problem during download then kindly leave a comment. we will fix it as soon as possible.