Download Spring Boot + Apache Kafka Course – The Practical Guide in one single click, On our website, you will find free many premium assets like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||Spring Boot + Apache Kafka Course – The Practical Guide|
|Genre / Category:||Other Tutorials|
|File Size :||2.1GB|
|Updated and Published:||September 16, 2023|
Learn to Use Apache Kafka to Exchange Messages Between Producer and Consumer in Spring Boot Applications & Microservices
In this course, you will learn how to build Kafka Producer and Consumer to exchange different formats of data – String, JSON, and real-time Wikimedia stream data using Spring boot and Apache Kafka.
If you want to use Apache Kafka in Spring boot event-driven microservices then this course is useful to you.
What is the Spring Boot?
Spring Boot is an extension of the Spring framework that eliminated the boilerplate configurations required for setting up a Spring application.
Spring Boot is an opinionated framework that helps developers build Spring-based applications quickly and easily. The main goal of Spring Boot is to quickly create Spring-based applications without requiring developers to write the same boilerplate configuration again and again.
What is Apache Kafka?
Apache Kafka is an open-source distributed event streaming platform used by thousands of companies for high-performance data pipelines, streaming analytics, data integration, and mission-critical applications.
What will you learn?
- Learn Apache Kafka Core Concepts
- Learn how to integrate Apache Kafka in the Spring boot application
- Learn how to create Kafka Topic, Producer, and Consumer
- Learn how to exchange string messages between Producer and Consumer using Kafka broker
- Learn how to exchange JSON messages between Producer and Consumer using Kafka broker
- Learn real-world use case (Wikimedia real-time stream data) implementation using Apache Kafka
- Learn how to create real-world projects using Spring boot and Apache Kafka
- Learn what is Event-Driven Architecture, how it works, and its advantages
- Learn building Event-Driven Microservices using Spring Boot and Kafka
DOWNLOAD LINK: Spring Boot + Apache Kafka Course – The Practical Guide
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.