This Asset we are sharing with you the Silence+Other Sounds Maleventum 2 free download links. This is a premium product and you will get it free on here. PSDLY made to help people like graphic designers, video creators, web developers, freelancers, filmmakers, etc. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free-course/tutorials, Lightroom Preset, PS action, Mockups, Videohive Items, Premium Sounds, Web Templates, and much more.
Free download — Silence+Other Sounds Maleventum 2
Maleventum 2 is a Kontakt library inspired by ethnic flutes from ancient native American pre-Hispanic cultures. Following the popularly acclaimed Maleventum 1 based on Viking war horns, we’ve collaborated with Nomada Ceramica, a collective of musicians and instrument makers from Argentina, committed to faithfully reproduce flutes from the Aztec, Maya and Incas civilizations of over 3000 years ago.
We’ve recorded a staggering amount of original Aztec flutes and whistles, double flutes, rare panflutes (Antara Nazca), death whistles and statuettes (Estatuillas), Tlapitzali (a typical Andine instrument), didgeridoos, war trumpets (known as ‘Trompeta Moche’, a tiger-headed instrument with a peculiar sound), and a one of a kind whistle called Vasija Silbadora (‘Whispering Vessel’), which uses an hydraulic system made of two vessels to create an eerie, evocative, creature-esque call.
All these instruments are literally unique pieces based on the archeological finds in Quimivil, a region in Argentina which hosts one of the most significant sites of the old Incas civilization.
The collection also includes samples from Kaval, a shepherd flute typical of Romania and Turkey, with an unique sounds that fits the epic genre very well.
The result of this massive work of sampling is a collection of flute phrases, animal-esque flute wailings, dissonant flute trills, hi pitched whistle screams, hunt calls, playable legato flute instruments, textures and pads and much more.
Each sound and instrument contained in Maleventum 2 instantly evokes scenes of forgotten ages, aboriginal armies and warriors, arcane shamanic rituals, epic battles, uncontaminated landscapes, and legendary spirits evoked by mystical cults.
Maleventum 2 is for TV, film and game composers and sound designers looking for unique, carefully crafted sounds to enrich their compositions. It fits particularly well the epic genre, with specific regard to fantasy and dark age movies. It will be a very useful tool to provide plenty of inspiration for horror and thriller composers as to producers of dark electronic music and ambient.
20 KONTAKT INSTRUMENTS: PHRASES, SOUND FX AND LEGATO FLUTE INSTRUMENTS
Maleventum 2 features a total of 20 Kontakt instruments: they’re organised in 2 different kind of .nki with different look and functionalities.
– 16 MPE compatible Kontakt instruments based on flute phrases and one-shot SFX, which allow you to turn any sound in a playable pad or texture. There are over 250 snapshots and 85 MPE Multis, where you can combine the phrases samples with pads and textures. If you own a Roli Seaboard, Maleventum 2 has been scripted to create evolving, rich hybrid phrases and pads by blending the layers and simultaneously controlling a vast amount of parameters at your fingertips. Maleventum 2 can be also used in standard MIDI and it’s compatible with any MIDI controller.
The 16 phrases and sfx instruments include ethereal cinematic flute phrases, Aztec panflutes and whistles, aboriginal hunt calls, spiritual flute phrases, flute screams and dissonant stabs, death whistles and didgeridoo droning backgrounds. By using the looping function (independent for each sample) you can turn any phrases or SFX in an evocative playable instrument by looping the tonal regions within each phrase.
– 4 playable legato instruments of Antara Nazca (PanFlute), Flauta Globular (Shell Flute), Tlapitzali (Incas Flute) and Kaval (Romanian/Turkish overtone flute), including a legato ornament functionality (for Tplapitzali Flute and Kaval flute), an additional layer of playable textures and a playable set of background droning sounds.
WHAT’S INSIDE MALEVENTUM 2
PHRASES & SFX INSTRUMENTS
- 16 Kontakt instruments
- 250+ Snapshots
- 85 Multis
- 290+ phrases and one-shots sampled from unique Native American flutes
- MPE compatible
- Polyphonic multitouch control of a variety of sound shaping parameters
- Intuitive custom MIDI mapping
- ‘Extend’ functionality to extend the range of an individual sample to 4 octaves
- ‘Loop’ functionality to loop arbitrarily selectable regions within each sample
- Textural layer with a choice of 67 samples
- Individual control of each phrase and SFX sample
- Global Tuning function (tune all the samples to the same root key with one knob)
- Control of Volume, Pitch, LPF, HPF, Volume envelope and filter LFO per sample
- Intuitive MIDI Mapping Screen
- Convolution module with experimental IRs (Impulse Responses)
LEGATO FLUTE INSTRUMENTS
- 4 Kontakt instruments instruments
- Tlapitzali (Incas Flute)
- Antara Nazca (panflute)
- Flauta Globular
- Kaval (Turkish/Romanian/Moldavian flute)
- Selectable additional tonal textures
- Tonal drone background layer
- Legato ornaments functionality
- Convolution Reverb
|File Name:||Silence+Other Sounds Maleventum 2|
|Genre / Category:||Sound FX|
|File Size :||3.5GB|
|Updated and Published:||DECEMBER 09, 2021|
DOWNLOAD LINK : Silence+Other Sounds Maleventum 2
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join FILEAXA.COM premium service to get access to our all files with unlimited download speed.