This Asset we are sharing with you the Realistic Mock-ups for Beginners Using Photos and Illustrations free download links. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||Realistic Mock-ups for Beginners Using Photos and Illustrations|
|Genre / Category:||Drawing & Painting|
|File Size :||1.4GB|
|Updated and Published:||September 11, 2022|
In this class, we will create realistic mock-ups to showcase your artwork using Photos and Illustrations in Procreate.
I wanted to create this class because I’m a huge lover of Procreate and I didn’t want to invest more time learning another software or invest more money to create mock-ups in another software program although mock-ups can be created with a little more efficiently.
I discovered Procreate allows me to create realistic mock-ups with just a little more time invested rather than skills.
We will pull images from Commercial Use sites that best suits our needs and artwork. I provide a list of links to use the exact same images should you want to follow along.
- We will go over background options.
- We will discuss highlights and shadows that are already present in the image itself.
- We will create our own Photo Frame illustration that we can incorporate into our downloaded commercial use image.
- We will create a Wall Frame and adjust accordingly to fit correctly onto an image.
- We will adjust the Photo Frame to convert it into a Table Top Photo Frame.
- We will add a clipping mask to an already existing frame inside a Livingroom Scene.
- We will alter a Fireplace Mantel image so we can add a photo frame.
- We will adjust a smaller image by expanding it and add a clipping mask to a Pillow for our artwork.
- We will create our flat lay image with our own card and envelope illustration. We will also add additional mix-matched images taken for multiple images.
- We will create an iPad mock-up with a Procreate app display.
- We will create a mug and totebag illustration and add additional images to complete the mock-up.
- We will also create a curtain illustration.
This is definitely for you:
- If you already have Procreate.
- If you don’t want to invest time to learn another software program to create mock-ups.
- If you don’t want to invest additional money into other software programs.
- if you have or plan on having artwork that you want to showcase online, either on social media or an online shop.
DOWNLOAD LINK: Realistic Mock-ups for Beginners Using Photos and Illustrations
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.