Download React and Styled Components : Create a Pinterest Clone. Are you looking for this valuable stuff to download? If so then you are in the correct place. On our website, we share resources for, Graphics designers, Motion designers, Game developers, cinematographers, Forex Traders, Programmers, Web developers, 3D artists, photographers, Music Producers and etc.
With one single click, On our website, you will find many premium assets like All kinds of Courses, Photoshop Stuff, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3D models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics and all kinds of courses content provider website that helps beginner grow their careers as well as freelancers, Motion designers, cinematographers, Forex Traders, photographers, who can’t afford high-cost courses, and other resources.
|File Name:||React and Styled Components : Create a Pinterest Clone|
|Genre / Category:||Programming|
|File Size :||1.5GB|
|Updated and Published:||November 10, 2023|
Create a beautiful portfolio project with React , Styled-components, Framer motion, Hosting and Continuous integration
Styled components is one of the most popular front end libraries , especially in the React space. But it can be a bit tricky to learn, at least it was for me. But once i learned it , i’ve used it in all my React projects.
In this course we’re going to create a project for your web developer portfolio. It would be an exact clone the beautiful Pinterest homepage using React Js. We would focus on learning about Styled-components and how to use it to create highly customizable components. We would also touch on React component animations using Framer motion. At the end , we would host out application live using Github and Netlify for continuous integration. This would be a hand on course and i am excited to take this journey with you.
This course will:
- Introduce you to the core concepts of styled components.
- Teach you how to breakdown and create complex web pages using a real life example (Pinterest).
- Show you how you can add Themes (Light / Dark) to your application.
- Teach you how to Add animations to your react components.
- Teach you how to host your app live on the web with continuous integration using Netlify.
Who is this course for :
- React Developer who want to learn how they can improve their styling skills using the popular Styled-components library.
- Developers learning about React and looking to add a cool real life project to their portfolio.
DOWNLOAD LINK: React and Styled Components : Create a Pinterest Clone
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.