Download Product Packaging Design (comprehensive course). Are you looking for this valuable stuff to download? If so then you are in the correct place. On our website, we share resources for, Graphics designers, Motion designers, Game developers, cinematographers, Forex Traders, Programmers, Web developers, 3D artists, photographers, Music Producers and etc.
With one single click, On our website, you will find many premium assets like All kinds of Courses, Photoshop Stuff, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3D models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics and all kinds of courses content provider website that helps beginner grow their careers as well as freelancers, Motion designers, cinematographers, Forex Traders, photographers, who can’t afford high-cost courses, and other resources.
|File Name:||Product Packaging Design (comprehensive course)|
|Genre / Category:||Drawing & Painting|
|File Size :||1.7GB|
|Updated and Published:||November 15, 2023|
The integrated course for packaging, includes: ideas and knowledge, marketing, steps of design, and then printing.
Packaging design course (comprehensive course)
In this course, we learn how to create product packaging and labels in Illustrator and Photoshop, starting with ideas and
knowledge, then marketing, design, and printing, with applied projects.
Through this course, we will do the following:
- knowledge of the most important design programs used and their alternatives.
- Providing comprehensive ideas and advice for each stage or topic in this distinctive course.
- The most important basic tools are used in design in general and in packaging and label design in particular.
- Important ideas and terminology in packaging design
- A comprehensive overview of packaging
- How to use and benefit from artificial intelligence in packaging designs
- Design with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- An explanation of the use of the programs with a preliminary explanation and practical explanations
- A marketing plan for you as a designer to provide your services, obtain clients, and generate ideas for working as a freelancer or within a team
- Moving from the design stage to preparing files for printing
Completion of six practical and applied projects:
- A box of coffee (a trial session to get used to the tools used in the program)
- Design a noodle package
- Design chip packaging
- Design a Tomato Paste Can packaging
- Design a bag (with multiple ideas)
- Design gift box packaging (with multiple ideas)
- Adobe Illustrator (any Version)
- Adobe Photoshop (any version )
DOWNLOAD LINK: Product Packaging Design (comprehensive course)
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.