Download Print on Demand: Designing Custom Jewelry with AI in one single click, On our website, you will find free many premium assets like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||Print on Demand: Designing Custom Jewelry with AI|
|Genre / Category:||Other Tutorials|
|File Size :||1.7GB|
|Updated and Published:||September 24, 2023|
Welcome to Print on Demand: Designing Custom Jewelry with AI course. This is a comprehensive project based course where you will be guided step by step on how to start jewelry print on demand business. This course has three main objectives, the first one is to utilise AI text to image generator to create cool designs for your jewelry products, the second one is to set up your online store and connect it with your jewelry suppliers, meanwhile, the third one is to build your brand and promote your products by running ads on Tiktok and Pinterest. Therefore, you will gain a lot of valuable knowledge about the jewelry business which hopefully will prepare you to start your own. In the introduction session, you will learn how jewelry print on demand business models works, you will get to know the full step by step process from selecting your product, adding design to the product all the way to product fulfilment which will be taken care by the suppliers. In addition to that, you will also learn a little bit about jewelry market statistics and understanding why selling jewelry in particular is a good business model and has a huge potential in the market. Then, you will also learn several effective strategies to find high quality and trustworthy suppliers since your business and your customer satisfaction will be mostly dependent on your suppliers. Afterward, you will learn how to perform market and product research using a tool called Insight Factory which you can use to conduct extensive analysis on your competitors. This section is very essential as it allows you to identify high demand products in the market and relevant keywords to be used in your product description. Then, you will enter the project section where you will be guided step by step on how to set up the business, firstly, you will learn how to use Leonardo AI which is an AI text to image generator to create multiple designs for your jewelry products, then, in the next section you will learn step by step on how to add those designs to your jewelry products, we will use several print on demand suppliers like Printify, Zazzle, and Shine On. The good news here is you will be able to customise your products however you want, you can change the colour, you can add text, and even add images to your jewelry products. Once you are done designing your products, you will have two options, the first one is to sell your jewelry on big marketplaces or build your own online store. Definitely, there are pros and cons for each option, so, in the next section, we are going to have a discussion about which one is the best for you depending on your long term goal for the business. Then, you will also learn several efficient pricing strategies and get to know the profit margin percentage that you should take. At the end of the course you will learn how to build your brands, promote your products, and reach more potential customers using social media, user generated content, email list, and also using social media ads. Lastly, you will also be guided step by step on how to generate ad copy for your jewelry products and set up Tiktok and Pinterest Ads campaigns.
First of all, before getting into the course, we need to ask ourselves this question, why should I start a jewelry print on demand business? Well, there are many answers to that question, however. I believe these are two main answers that I can give you, firstly, jewelry has always been associated with luxury, therefore, you will enable you to build high perceived value brands which means you can take higher profit margin, and my second answer is jewelry has a huge global market size, approximately $341 B which basically means that the demand for this product in the market will always be there.
Below are things that you can expect to learn in this course:
- Learn basic fundamentals of jewelry print on demand business model, such as getting to know the market statistics and the overall process from selecting supplier to order fulfilment
- Learn how to find high quality and reliable jewelry suppliers by evaluating product quality, reputation, review, and lead times
- Learn how to do market and product research using Alura IO
- Learn how to generate cool designs for jewelries using Leonardo AI
- Learn how to add designs and customise necklaces, bracelets, earrings on Printify, Shine On, Zazzle, Awkward Styles, OWNprint, and Dreamship
- Learn how to import jewelry product from Printify store to Etsy marketplace
- Learn how to import jewelry products from Awkward Styles and Dreamships to Shopify store
- Learn how to customise Shopify store and add themes
- Case study: analysing pros and cons of selling jewelry on marketplaces vs your own online store
- Learn how to price your jewelry products competitively in the market
- Learn several marketing strategies to reach more potential customers, such as social media promotion, user generated content, influencer shoutout, building email lists, and running ads
- Learn how to set up Tiktok Ads campaign to promote jewelry products
- Learn how to set up Pinterest Ads campaign to promote jewelry products
DOWNLOAD LINK: Print on Demand: Designing Custom Jewelry with AI
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.