This Asset we are sharing with you the Practical Jupyter Notebook from Beginner to Expert free download links. This is a premium product and you will get it free on here. PSDLY made to help people like graphic designers, video creators, web developers, freelancers, filmmakers, etc. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free-course/tutorials, Lightroom Preset, PS action, Mockups, Videohive Items, Premium Sounds, Web Templates, and much more.
Free download — Practical Jupyter Notebook from Beginner to Expert
Python, Markdown, HTML, LaTex, Javascipts, R, Data Visulization and many more
Install Python, setup windows new teal, install Jupyter notebook and create Jupyter notebook, create working directory and access it from the teal
Create, display and run .
Create, insert equations, embed images, audios and videos into Jupyter notebook and align them in Jupyter notebook
Change themes, use widely used shortcuts, smart code completion plugin, multi-line cursors, popular magic commands , install packages directly in Jupyter notebo
Create basic plots, interactive plots and interactive plot widget in Jupyter notebook
Create a content table for a single or multiple notebooks, and convert notebook to a instant and live slideshow and a standalone web application
Solve unavailable problem of Built-in teal of Jupyter notebook on Windows, Solve problem of R unable to install packages on onedrive on Widows
This course does not require any knowledge of Python, Markdown, HTML and LaTex, and other programming knowledge though a basic knowledge of them would be advantage to grasp the skills more quickly.
This course consists of 5 Parts, including 27 lesson chapters, which cover the core of the Jupyter Notebook from the basic concepts, operations to detailed applications. It includes
(1) install Python, setup windows new teal, install Jupyter notebook and create Jupyter notebook, create working directory and access it from Windows teal;
(2) create, display and run .py file, run external IPython files, formating text with Markdown and HTML in Jupyter notebook;
(3) create tables, insert equations, embed images, audios and videos into Jupyter notebook and align them using Markdown, HTML, Magics, IPython functions, etc.
(4) change themes, use widely used shortcuts, smart code completion plugin, multi-line cursors, popular magic commands , install packages directly in Jupyter notebook, as well as use the built-in teal;
(5) create basic plotting, interactive plotting and Interactive plot widget in Jupyter notebook;
(6) make a content table for an inside Jupyter notebook and for multiple notebooks , convert notebook to a presentation slideshow, and transfer a notebook to a web application.
This course uses practical examples to help you understand and grasp the Jupyter Notebook from a bner to an expert in an easy and quick way. This one course is enough for you to grasp almost all aspect of the Jupyter notebook
Programmers, business analysts, data analysts, statisticians, and data scientists, who want to learn how to use Jupyter notebook for code writing, data analysis and machine learning
It is also helpful to students and acad faculties, who are learning and teaching Python, data analysis and modelling, and machine learning.
But it can be for anyone who loves Python and Jupyter notebook for his/her projects
About: Practical Jupyter Notebook from Beginner to Expert
|File Name:||Practical Jupyter Notebook from Beginner to Expert|
|Genre / Category:||Free Course|
|File Size :||2.8 GB|
|Updated and Published:||November 10, 2021|
DOWNLOAD LINK : Practical Jupyter Notebook from Beginner to Expert
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join FILEAXA.COM premium service to get access to our all files with unlimited download speed.