PIXELATE PHOTOSHOP ACTION
Turn your photo into the next level. Create a stunning pixelate effect in just 2 steps. Pixelate Action support’s in Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 and CC+ versions.
Things to know first:
- Make sure you are using English version of Photoshop.
- Use at least 2500-3500px image size for best result and to avoid errors.
- Use RGB mode and 8bits color.
- Use at least 72dpi.
- Load the action file ahead.
- Make sure that the option “Add “copy” to Copied Layers and Groups” is checked.
- Must set the Brush mode to normal and the Opacity and Flow of Brush to 100%.
- If you are experiencing some errors, try resetting your Photoshop preferences. To do that, just hold down the Alt+Ctrl+Shift keys (Mac: Command+Option+Shift) while starting up Photoshop. A dialog box will appear asking if you wish to delete the preferences/settings file. Click Yes!
- Full instructions are in ReadMe.pdf file.
- 1 Pixelate Action.atn
- 1 ReadMe.pdf File
- Photos used in the preview are not included in the download file. It’s for presentation purposes only.
Thank you for visiting our website. If you face any kind of problem download then kindly leave a comment. we will fix it as soon as possible.