Download Photography – The Ultimate Guide to Using Off-Camera Flash in one single click, On our website, you will find free many premium assets like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||Photography – The Ultimate Guide to Using Off-Camera Flash|
|Genre / Category:||Photography|
|File Size :||4.1GB|
|Updated and Published:||November 13, 2022|
Learn the fundamental principles and advanced concepts of using off-camera flash to take stunning portraits. This is a very comprehensive, practical photography course that covers everything you need to know.
Just because there is enough light in a room or outside to take a photo, doesn’t mean that it’s great light….
Learn how to create beautiful light using small flashes.
- Follow me on 19 photo shoots, indoors and out
- Take stunning images on a small budget and in a small room.
- Learn the easy steps to getting your flash off your camera
- Discover the inexpensive equipment you need, with links to the gear
- Learn what modifiers do, and how they can make a significant difference.
- Understand the various triggering methods and which one suits you best
- Learn and understand the 5 aspects of off camera flash exposure
- Understand why Manual mode is best, and what makes it so easy
- Learn advance techniques, controlling backgrounds / multiple flashes / gels / light patterns / balancing ambient and flash light etc…
- Learn how High Speed Sync and ND filters can help to get better backgrounds outside
- Everything explained in detail, with a fun teaching style
- Be amazed at the results from my ‘bonus’ product photo shoot using a DIY box
A powerful skill at your fingertips
Advanced and professional photographers do not generally use any of the semi-automatic modes (e.g Aperture / Shutter Speed priority etc..) when shooting in a studio environment. This course will demonstrate why, and show you just how easy it is to use Manual modes for consistent exposures and how it can aid the learning process.
Content and Overview – Downloads are ENABLED for this course!
The course goes right back to basics, but also covers advanced topics. You’ll learn about the equipment, what to buy and what not to buy if on a tight budget. It demonstrates how to put the gear together, how to modify it, and shows various ways of triggering the flashes, Exposure is covered in great details, with one video on each of the 5 aspects of exposure.
Come with me on these photo sessions, and watch as I talk through the camera and flash settings and take (mostly) great photos with (mostly) gorgeous models, using a fun teaching style.
DOWNLOAD LINK: Photography – The Ultimate Guide to Using Off-Camera Flash
Photography_The_Ultimate_Guide_to_Using_Off-Camera_Flash.part1.rar – 1.7 GB
Photography_The_Ultimate_Guide_to_Using_Off-Camera_Flash.part2.rar – 1.7 GB
Photography_The_Ultimate_Guide_to_Using_Off-Camera_Flash.part3.rar – 840.4 MB
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.