This Asset we are sharing with you the Michael Breitung – Complete Workflow for processing Panorama Photos free download links. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||Michael Breitung – Complete Workflow for processing Panorama Photos|
|Genre / Category:||Photography|
|File Size :||690MB|
|Updated and Published:||June 02, 2022|
Post Processing tutorial, in which I show all the techniques I used to create the panorama photo of Cape Woolamai.
The Tutorial consists of two major parts, each 75 minutes in length.
Part 1 is all about stitching and blending of the panorama and deals with:
– How the individual photos for the panorama were taken
– The Pre-Processing in Lightroom
– The advanced stitching of the panorama using the free software Hugin
– The exposure blending of the bracketed exposures and the cleanup
– Techniques to enhance the look of the sun in the photo
– Special image transformations and cropping
Part 2 contains my creative workflow, in which I recreate the atmosphere. It contains:
– Sky enhancement techniques
– My dodge and burn workflow
– Contrast and color adjustments
– My workflow in ColorEfex to bring more vibrance to the photo
– Methods for balancing colors in the photo
– Multi-pass sharpening to workout the details in the photo
– Sharpening for Web
– Sharpening for Print
DOWNLOAD LINK: Michael Breitung – Complete Workflow for processing Panorama Photos
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.