Free Download Master of light: photography in a completely different light by Massimo Pinciroli Free Download with high-speed Google drive and Mega direct link. This awesome Udemy – photography in a completely different light made by Massimo Pinciroli. Udemy – Master of light: photography in a completely different light by Massimo Pinciroli | File Size 1.9 GB| Free download
The portrait is undoubtedly one of the most practiced and widespread photographic genres that has its origins in art. It is no coincidence that the terminology still used today makes explicit references to the names of famous painters. If the complexity of painting meant that having one’s own painted icon was a privilege for a few, photography has made portrait art more widespread and accessible.
And it is precisely in the portrait, perhaps more than in other genres, that light is of fundamental importance in creating the flavor of the image, allowing the photographer to interpret the figure of the person portrayed in the light of his sensitivity.
As in painting, even in photography the best portraitists are those who are most skilled at shaping light, putting it at the service of their creativity.
In this video course we will illustrate how painting has influenced photography and we will guide you to understand how light can be modeled, by intervening on the contrasts, by means of the shapers , or by varying the directionality .
You will understand how to start shooting great portraits with a single point of light and then move on to mastering more complex sets to create images with a strong emotional impact.
What you will learn in this video course:
- The importance of light and shadow in painting, and how photography inherited their use from art.
- The choice of light source between continuous light and flash light.
- How to measure and adjust the flash output .
- The quality of light and shadow : two sides of the same coin.
- How modifiers affect the quality of light.
- How the position of the light affects the three-dimensionality of the image.
- How to get a strong impact shot , even with a single illuminator.
- How to master multiple light points to create more complex images.
Course Languages: Italian
Master of light: photography in a completely different light by Massimo Pinciroli Download
Join Our Official Telegram Community Group,You Can Request Your Desire item For Upload