Download Master Excel Lookups and References in one single click, On our website, you will find free many premium assets like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||Master Excel Lookups and References|
|Genre / Category:||Other Tutorials|
|File Size :||1.4GB|
|Updated and Published:||November 07, 2022|
I’ve developed this course for Stanford University. Now, it’s finally available to you as well. Join my Stanford students and learn, so that you too can invigorate and dominate your Excel workflow better than ever before!
Enroll now and master Excel’s most important and powerful lookup-and-reference functions. Propel your skills beyond VLOOKUP and discover the full power and hidden potential of Excel lookups.
Few things can transform your Excel workflow faster than tapping into the true power of Excel lookup-and-reference functions. Learn VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, OFFSET, INDIRECT to immediately skyrocket your skills to a higher orbit.
This course will demonstrate what you need to know about these amazing Excel tools, covering how to create powerful formulas that automatically find and display exactly what you want in your datasets.
First, you’ll master the venerable VLOOKUP and its remarkable potential, and how you can apply it to your workflow.
Then you’ll move on to more elegant solutions: discover the MATCH function and the benefit of combining it with VLOOKUP.
Next, you’ll learn how to take advantage of INDEX and MATCH for ultimate flexibility.
Plus, discover more efficient ways to consolidate data with the little-known INDIRECT function and tickle your creativity with the esoteric OFFSET function.
After completing this hands-on training program, you’ll be able to:
- Recognize the value of lookups and references to your specific workflow
- Take the full advantage of the following Excel functions: VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, TRANSPOSE, and INDIRECT
- Create flexible lookups for Excel dashboards with drop-down lists
- Append detailed data to large datasets
- Create range-based lookups with the “approximate match”
- Find specific items using the “exact match”
- Create two-dimensional lookups by combining VLOOKUP and MATCH
- Use named ranges and Excel tables as reference lists
- Lookup data from a “secret” table
- Overcome the limitations of VLOOKUP by using INDEX and MATCH
- Create automatically-expanding references with the OFFSET function
- Consolidate data from multiple sheets with the INDIRECT function
- Use TRANSPOSE function to flip your data 90 degrees with links to the original cells
- And so much more
DOWNLOAD LINK: Master Excel Lookups and References
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.