Download Make a Quiz Game App in Windows Forms with C#. Are you looking for this valuable stuff to download? If so then you are in the correct place. On our website, we share resources for, Graphics designers, Motion designers, Game developers, cinematographers, Forex Traders, Programmers, Web developers, 3D artists, photographers, Music Producers and etc.
With one single click, On our website, you will find many premium assets like All kinds of Courses, Photoshop Stuff, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3D models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics and all kinds of courses content provider website that helps beginner grow their careers as well as freelancers, Motion designers, cinematographers, Forex Traders, photographers, who can’t afford high-cost courses, and other resources.
|Make a Quiz Game App in Windows Forms with C#
|Genre / Category:
|File Size :
|Updated and Published:
|February 06, 2024
In this course, we will create a desktop application using C# and Windows Form in Visual Studio. The application we will be making is a quiz maker application that will allow you to create a multiple-choice quiz. You can upload an image per question, add the question and answers. We will be using radio buttons to select the correct answer from the list of questions. Once you’ve created a question, you can then save that question to the program and create a new question. You can also save the question as a text file to the computer, load it up later to add more questions, update the questions, or delete any question. All of this will be done inside the application. We will also be performing exception handling in the program to solve the problem of files not being in the right format or empty file detection.
We will also create the play quiz window with this program. In this window, you will be able to load the quiz text file you have created and play the quiz. In this window, you will be able to randomize the questions for the quiz, where it will shuffle all the questions from the text file and randomly display them in the quiz. When the quiz starts, it will have a time limit per question, and it will automatically move to the next question if it has not been answered. At the end of the quiz, it will show a Q and A window that will contain the results of the quiz. It will show how many questions were answered correctly and show the answers for questions answered incorrectly. The program will keep track of all the questions from the text file.
Quiz Maker Window –
- Using object-oriented programming to create a questions class and organize the questions using it.
- Use windows forms components such as Labels, Radio Buttons, Buttons, Text Boxes and Picture Boxes to create the interface in Visual Studio.
- Create events for each of the necessary components.
- Use Lists<> to organize the text boxes and the radio buttons to communicate with each other.
- Use custom function to show, update or delete questions from the quiz.
- Load and Save text files from the quiz maker window.
- When loading the text file, check if its in the correct format, if it is not the show an error message on the screen.
- Use the back and next button o navigate the available questions from the quiz.
- Create new quiz questions that will be added to the questions bank automatically.
- Delete any quiz questions.
- Clear all the elements.
- And more
Play Quiz Window
- Load the text file and perform checks to ensure that its in the correct format.
- Enable and disable necessary components when conditions are met, such as game is running, file is loaded, quiz has ended etc.
- Use windows forms components same as the quiz maker window to create the interface.
- Use the questions class created earlier to load the questions, images, and answers to the screen.
- Allow the users to shuffle the questions, therefore random questions will display on the screen.
- If the user answers the questions correctly keep score of that in the program
- Display the result in a new window, give answers for the questions answered incorrectly.
- Use the timer and progress bar to display a specific time limit per question.
- Automatically change the questions when the timer limit is reached.
DOWNLOAD LINK: Make a Quiz Game App in Windows Forms with C#
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.