This Asset we are sharing with you the Machine Learning Applied to Stock & Crypto Trading – Python free download links. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||Machine Learning Applied to Stock & Crypto Trading – Python|
|Genre / Category:||Programming|
|File Size :||8GB|
|Updated and Published:||July 16, 2022|
Use Unsupervised, Supervised and Reinforcement Learning techniques to gain an edge in trading Stocks, Crypto, Forex…
Gain an edge in financial trading through deploying Machine Learning techniques to financial data using Python. In this course, you will:
- Discover hidden market states and regimes using Hidden Markov Models.
- Objectively group like-for-like ETF’s for pairs trading using K-Means Clustering and understand how to capitalise on this using statistical methods like Cointegration and Zscore.
- Make predictions on the VIX by including a vast amount of technical indicators and distilling just the useful information via Principle Component Analysis (PCA).
- Use one of the most advanced Machine Learning algorithms, XGBOOST, to make predictions on Bitcoin price data regarding the future.
- Evaluate performance of models to gain confidence in the predictions being made.
- Quantify objectively the accuracy, precision, recall and F1 score on test data to infer your likely percentage edge.
- Develop an AI model to trade a simple sine wave and then move on to learning to trade the Apple stock completely by itself without any prompt for selection positions whatsoever.
- Build a Deep Learning neural network for both Classification and receive the code for using an LSTM neural network to make predictions on sequential data.
- Use Python libraries such as Pandas, PyTorch (for deep learning), sklearn and more.
This course does not cover much in-depth theory. It is purely a hands-on course, with theory at a high level made for anyone to easily grasp the basic concepts, but more importantly, to understand the application and put this to use immediately.
If you are looking for a course with a lot of math, this is not the course for you.
If you are looking for a course to experience what machine learning is like using financial data in a fun, exciting and potentially profitable way, then you will likely very much enjoy this course.
DOWNLOAD LINK: Machine Learning Applied to Stock & Crypto Trading – Python
Machine_Learning_Applied_to_Stock___Crypto_Trading_Python.part1.rar – 3.0 GB
Machine_Learning_Applied_to_Stock___Crypto_Trading_Python.part2.rar – 3.0 GB
Machine_Learning_Applied_to_Stock___Crypto_Trading_Python.part3.rar – 2.0 GB
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.