This Asset we are sharing with you the Learning Excel from scratch for productivity in office free download links. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||Learning Excel from scratch for productivity in office|
|Genre / Category:||Other Tutorials|
|File Size :||888MB|
|Updated and Published:||December 18, 2021|
Learning Excel from scratch for productivity in office — Free download
What you’ll learn:
Create a filter in Excel
Create data entry form in Excel
Create a primary key in Excel
Be able to password your documents against unauthorized access
Create a Vlookup in Excel
How to plot eye catching graphs in Excel
You just need a computer system with Microsoft office installed simple
Excel is a very powerful and one of the most used analytical tool. very important questions that recruiters ask during job interviews in Excel are being answered in this lesson. this lesson contain very important aspect that you can’t attain higher productivity without the knowledge. This lesson highlights are explained stepwisely without rushing. In this course, the detailed step by step process to doing the following are explained.
* How to create a filter in Excel. Filter in Excel is very important area in Excel that helps to sort out information without stress.
* How to create a data entry form in Excel
* How to password your documents against unauthorized access. This particular aspect is very important. It protects the company’s data from unauthorized access that’s why big organizations don’t joke with it. Because of this, it’s always one of the important question asked at Excel job interviews. How to do it is explained in steps in this video.
* How to create a primary key in Excel. Primary key is a unique I dentifier that Identify a particular data in a row of a table. This particular feature is mostly obtained in Microsoft access but in this video it is explained in details how to create a primary key in Excel without stress.
* How to create a Vlookup in Excel. This is also very important question usually ask during job interviews in Excel. It is a very necessary aspect of Excel that is very pertinent for optimum productivity in the office. These are skills that if acquired, you’ll sell in the labour market.
* Also in this lesson, seventeen Excel Formulas and functions are explained in details and its usability in order to make data analysis simple, fast and accurate.
* In section two of this lesson, how to plot eye catching graphs in Excel are explained in details. Many other lessons are added everyday. I wish you the best as you keep building your knowledge in Excel also don’t forget to rate this course as you enroll on it, thanks.Who this course is for:All categories of persons
Who this course is for:
All categories of persons
DOWNLOAD LINK: Learning Excel from scratch for productivity in office
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.
Leave a Reply