Download Learn RedHat Linux From Scratch: The OLD Way. Are you looking for this valuable stuff to download? If so then you are in the correct place. On our website, we share resources for, Graphics designers, Motion designers, Game developers, cinematographers, Forex Traders, Programmers, Web developers, 3D artists, photographers, Music Producers and etc.
With one single click, On our website, you will find many premium assets like All kinds of Courses, Photoshop Stuff, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3D models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics and all kinds of courses content provider website that helps beginner grow their careers as well as freelancers, Motion designers, cinematographers, Forex Traders, photographers, who can’t afford high-cost courses, and other resources.
|File Name:||Learn RedHat Linux From Scratch: The OLD Way|
|Genre / Category:||Other Tutorials|
|File Size :||927MB|
|Updated and Published:||November 14, 2023|
For a tech savage or a beginner, Linux is for everyone. RedHat Linux is a family of free and open-source software operating systems built around the Linux kernel. You understand this? Then this course is for you. Our Learn RedHat Linux From Scratch: The OLD Way is designed in a manner that will quench your thirst for Linux. We are determined to lend our expertise to anyone who wants to learn about Linux and its usage.
Our class will guide you to Mastery through the following path:
1. Introduction and installation
– What is Linux?
– Advantages of Linux over other Operating systems.
– Installation of Linux distributions.
2. Command-line interface
– Usage of Linux shell.
– Different types of shells.
3. Linux file system
– File system Structure.
– Types of file system.
4. User and group management
– Superuser (root) privileges
– File permissions and attributes
– Read, write and execute permissions.
– Special permissions and ACL
6. Reset Root Password
7. VIM Crash Course
– Vim is a Unix text editor that’s included in Linux, BSD, and macOS. It’s known for being fast and efficient, in part because it’s a small application that can run in a terminal (although it also has a graphical interface), but mostly because it can be controlled entirely with the keyboard with no need for menus.
DOWNLOAD LINK: Learn RedHat Linux From Scratch: The OLD Way
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.