Free Download Introduction to the Science of Plant Chemistry with high-speed direct link. This awesome Introduction to the Science of Plant Chemistry Video made by Udemy and the latest update Released In 2021. This is a premium product. We are giving this totally free. In our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free-course/tutorials, Lightroom Preset, PS action, Mockups, Videohive Items, Premium Sounds, Web Templates, and much more.
Introduction to the Science of Plant Chemistry – Free Download
A basic course on the world of plant Chemistry – an intersection between Chemistry and Biology
- What you’ll learn
- What is phytochemistry and why study it
- Understand the secondary metabolism of plants
- Know the main classes of secondary metabolites
- Some methods to study plant extracts
- Some methods of structural elucidation
- Biotechnological applications of plants and its constituents
- A basic knowledge of biology and chemistry is desirable
Phytochemistry is the area that comprises the study of chemical substances found in plants, including the metabolism that originates these compounds, their ecological context, their production by plants, their classification, isolation and potential applications for human use, including applications in areas such as medicine , cosmetics, and food industry. Thus, this course aims to introduce the viewer to this fascinating world of phytochemistry by addressing the topics of secondary metabolism, types of secondary metabolites, methods of studying plant extracts, an overview of structural elucidation techniques and biotechnological applications.
This introductory course has theoretical classes on the subjects covered in the form of a video, and at the end of each section, there is a Quiz on the content to be answered. In some classes, a scientific article is added as an additional resource for further reading on the topic. The course is divided into 6 main sections:
Introduction to phytochemistry
- Secondary metabolism
- Secondary metabolites
- Plant investigation methods
- An overview of Structural identification methods
- Biotechnological applications of natural products
So if you …
- Want to know the area of phytochemistry
- Want to know what kind of molecules can be found in plants
- Are you curious to understand the principles of isolation techniques of molecules of a plant
- Want to know the main techniques for identifying compounds isolated from a plant
- Want to know what is the role of plant molecules in nature
- Wish to know how to look for plants that may be useful in medicine
- Would like to know the usefulness of plants in the food industry, agriculture, among others
- Would like to know how to search plant molecules in a small-molecule database (PUBCHEM)
- … this introductory course is for you!
- Who this course is for:
- Biologists/biology students
- Chemists/students of chemistry
- Pharmacists and professionals of related areas
- Anyone interested in the science of phytochemistry
Download More tutorials
Content Source: https://www.udemy.com/course/introduction-to-the-science-of-plant-chemistry/
Free Introduction to the Science of Plant Chemistry Download
Do You Like My Hard Work? If Yes Then Please Buy A Premium (Nitroflare, Fileblade) Account From Any Of Our Files Link And Download Our Files With Maximum Speeds. Without Your Love & Support, We Can’t Do Anything.
Before extracting our files updates your WinRAR and download all parts in the same locations then unzip it. if it protected with passwords then join our telegram group and ask there for the password. Thank you for downloading the Introduction to the Science of Plant Chemistry. If you face any kind of problem during download then kindly leave a comment. we will fix it as soon as possible.