This Asset we are sharing with you the How to start screen printing your own t-shirts free download links. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||How to start screen printing your own t-shirts|
|Genre / Category:||Drawing & Painting|
|File Size :||1 GB|
|Updated and Published:||December 28, 2021|
How to start screen printing your own t-shirts — Free download
Join me in this class and you will learn how to start screen printing your own t-shirts using a manual t-shirt printing carousel.
In this class I will demonstrate how you can screen print a 3 colour design onto a t-shirt and add your own personalised branding and packaging. When completing this course you learn how to choose the best garments for screen printing, how to set up your artwork correctly and how to add professional finishing touches to your t-shirts.
You will find simple, easy to follow lessons that can be implemented by a beginner screen printer. Here are the course chapters:
- Garment choices. This chapter includes everything you need to know about choosing the correct garment for screen printing. You will learn some of the best attributes to look out for when picking a blank garment for your t-shirt brand.
- Artwork sizing and preparation. This chapter focuses on separating your artwork and making it the best size for your t-shirt. You can download our free resources to help you along the way.
- Screen preparation. This chapter is all about coating and exposing your screen. We will cover all of the equipment needed to set up a professional screen ready for screen printing.
- Registering multi-colour designs. This chapter focuses on printing a 3 colour artwork where you will learn how to align each colour to achieve a perfect print.
- Ink options. This chapter walks you through 3 different types of screen printing inks. You will learn the pros and cons of each type and determine which ink is best for your set up.
- Screen printing t-shirts. This chapter covers squeegee angle, technique and setting up your press to enable you to print a consistent run of t-shirts perfectly.
- Printing inside neck labels. This chapter focuses on branding your t-shirt using a simple method which can be repeated throughout all of your t-shirt designs.
- Clean up. In this chapter you will learn how to clean your screen thoroughly to enable you to re-use it at a later date.
- Branding and packaging. In the final chapter you will learn how to continue you’re branding through to packaging and postage bags. This will make your t-shirt brand stand out with a superior, professional finish.
Students do not need any prior experience to take part in this course however this class does showcase professional screen printing equipment. All of the methods used can be accomplished using smaller/beginner equipment if necessary.
Once you have completed this class, you’ll leave with the insider knowledge to start screen printing your designs onto t-shirts including how to print personalised packaging at a professional level.
DOWNLOAD LINK: How to start screen printing your own t-shirts
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.