This Asset we are sharing with you the Design Your First Website In Adobe Xd free download links. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||Design Your First Website In Adobe Xd|
|Genre / Category:||Web Design Tuts|
|File Size :||1.8GB|
|Updated and Published:||June 09, 2022|
Would you like to learn how to design and prototype a website using Adobe XD?
Well, if you are here, you clearly would and I wanted to thank you for choosing this course
Hey, I’m Dawid and here you will learn how to design and prototype your first website using Adobe XD.
If you are completely new to the subject, let me just tell you that with XD you can design an interactive website so that you can show your clients not only what the site would like, but also how it would work
And the best part is, that XD comes with a full-fledged, free version, that we will be using in this course, so there really is no excuse not to at least try it out.
I’ve divided this course into two main parts:
In the first one, you will learn all there is to know to get yourself started with the software, like:
- How to use the interface
- How to create new files
- How to use the tools, plugins and assets
- The differences between designing and prototyping
- and only real-world aspects of web typography, best practices and trends
In the second part, we will roll up our sleeves and get our hands dirty and design and prototype a website:
- We will create a desktop and a mobile version of a web design freelancer’s website.
- In the process, we will go deeper into adding and using elements that you are most likely to use in a real-life web design project, like mobile menus, sliders, testimonial, portfolios and so much more.
- When that’s done, you will learn how to save and share your design either with a client or with other stakeholders.
The course will take you step by step from learning the basics of using XD through designing and prototyping a website all the way to saving and sharing it.
DOWNLOAD LINK: Design Your First Website In Adobe Xd
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.