Download Design Principles, Typography & Color Theory In 1 Megacourse in one single click, On our website, you will find free many premium assets like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||Design Principles, Typography & Color Theory In 1 Megacourse|
|Genre / Category:||Web Design Tuts|
|File Size :||2GB|
|Updated and Published:||January 23, 2023|
Learn Graphic Design Principles, Color Theory and Typography without any previous knowledge
After completing this course:
- You will feel much more confident while designing.
- You will spend way less time working.
- And most importantly you will know exactly what is missing from your designs and how to fix it.
What exactly will you learn in this course?
- We will start off by learning about negative and white space and how even the biggest companies in the world like, apple, tesla and google use them.
- We will then learn about alignment and balance and their different types with the help of some examples.
- We will also learn about hierarchy, how to create it and its different patterns.
- The difference between repetition and rhythm and how to effectively use them in your designs.
- We will learn how contrast and emphasis can make or break your designs.
- And finally, how you can make your designs interesting with scale, proportion and movement.What are the uses and meanings of different colors including warm and cool colors.
- How men and women see colors and different properties of color.
- We will then learn about color wheel and how to decide which colors to use by using color harmonies.
- We will also learn about different websites like Adobe Colors and Coolers etc. for analyzing and generating color pallets for your designs.
- We will learn different concepts like color interactions, grey scale test and 60:30:10 rules etc to make sure that our decided colors work properly with each other.
- Lastly, we will dissect Skillshare to see which colors are they using on their website and why?
- We will start of this course by learning about the very basics elements of typography, difference between typefaces and fonts and also different types of fonts.
- We will then learn about Contrast, Colors and difference between serif and san serif fonts and also their uses.
- How to find typefaces for body and display text and also based on your industry.
- Lastly, we will take some example text and convert into a design which would not only look amazing but will also be easily readable and understandable.
DOWNLOAD LINK: Design Principles, Typography & Color Theory In 1 Megacourse
Design_Principles_Typography_Color_Theory_in_1_MegaCourse.part1.rar – 995.0 MB
Design_Principles_Typography_Color_Theory_in_1_MegaCourse.part2.rar – 995.0 MB
Design_Principles_Typography_Color_Theory_in_1_MegaCourse.part3.rar – 95.5 MB
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.