Download Design, Build, and Publish your Portfolio with Figma and Framer. Are you looking for this valuable stuff to download? If so then you are in the correct place. On our website, we share resources for, Graphics designers, Motion designers, Game developers, cinematographers, Forex Traders, Programmers, Web developers, 3D artists, photographers, Music Producers and etc.
With one single click, On our website, you will find many premium assets like All kinds of Courses, Photoshop Stuff, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3D models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics and all kinds of courses content provider website that helps beginner grow their careers as well as freelancers, Motion designers, cinematographers, Forex Traders, photographers, who can’t afford high-cost courses, and other resources.
|File Name:||Design, Build, and Publish your Portfolio with Figma and Framer|
|Genre / Category:||Drawing & Painting|
|File Size :||240MB|
|Updated and Published:||November 13, 2023|
Designing in Figma is amazing! It’s straightforward, open and endlessly creative. But, many designers face an ugly true: not being able to turn their designs into fully functional websites.
The good news? The design landscape is evolving, with a wave of no-code tools at our disposal. Among these, we have Framer, a web builder armed with a visual editor that empowers us to bring our designs to life without any coding.
In this course, we’ll dive head first into the process of bridging the gap between Figma and Framer using the “Figma to Framer” plugin.
What You Will Learn:
In this hands-on course, you will learn:
- How to design your portfolio using Figma.
- The seamless integration of Framer plugin to bring your Figma designs to life.
- Techniques for creating responsive portfolios optimized for various devices.
- Building interactive links between portfolio pages for a seamless user experience.
- Harnessing the power of Framer’s CMS collections to manage your content effortlessly.
- Adding subtle animations to captivate your audience.
- The step-by-step process of publishing your portfolio to a custom domain.
Who This Class is For:
- Design enthusiasts looking to create their first portfolio.
- Experienced designers aiming to revamp their existing portfolios.
- Professionals seeking to impress clients and potential employers.
- Anyone interested in design, regardless of prior experience.
No prior knowledge of Framer or Figma is required; this class is designed to accommodate all skill levels.
To get the most out of this course, you will need:
- A computer with internet access.
- A free or paid Framer account.
- A free or paid Figma account.
- Enthusiasm and creativity!
DOWNLOAD LINK: Design, Build, and Publish your Portfolio with Figma and Framer
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.