Download Creating Your Own Web Service Without Coding Using Chatgpt. Are you looking for this valuable stuff to download? If so then you are in the correct place. On our website, we share resources for, Graphics designers, Motion designers, Game developers, cinematographers, Forex Traders, Programmers, Web developers, 3D artists, photographers, Music Producers and etc.
With one single click, On our website, you will find many premium assets like All kinds of Courses, Photoshop Stuff, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3D models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics and all kinds of courses content provider website that helps beginner grow their careers as well as freelancers, Motion designers, cinematographers, Forex Traders, photographers, who can’t afford high-cost courses, and other resources.
|File Name:||Creating Your Own Web Service Without Coding Using Chatgpt|
|Genre / Category:||Other Tutorials|
|File Size :||4.3GB|
|Updated and Published:||November 15, 2023|
Unlock AI-Powered Web Development: Explore ChatGPT, Build Web Services, No Coding Required
Welcome to the course, “Creating a Web Service Without Coding With ChatGPT – Light level of Full-Stack”
I’m Gunnycoding, I run an online coding education platform called GGULCoding, and I am also YouTube Creator with over 160,000 subscribers. On my channel, I mainly post videos about computer science and coding.
Through this curriculum, we will explore how to create a web service without coding using AI, all the way from the pure desktop up to website deployment.
- The history of coding isn’t that long, but its paradigm has continuously changed by time
- About 20-30 years ago, when many people started programming, if they are to program something, they had to build almost everything from scratch, they got minimal libraries like stdio, stdlib etc, so about 10% are already there, and they had to make other 90% by hand.
- Then, as languages evolved and a massive amount of coding data accumulated over time, especially since Python language gets popular, things got a bit easier.
- about 60-70% was already there. if you look up on Google, there are tens of thousands of libraries, and you’d pick what you need, and simply learn how to use them, and then create the remaining 30%. This was a significant shift in the programming paradigm.
- And after 2022, and we’ve got stuff like Copilot and these chatbot AIs like ChatGPT. Now it feels like almost everything’s there for you – like 95-99% of it. all you need to do is to ask them a code, and placing them in right position
- So, through this course, I want to show you what it’s like when 99% is done and you’re doing just 1%. We’ll go through the process of creating a web service starting from the scratch and upto deployment so everyone can use it
- I feel like we’re entering an era where, as a programmer, creativity and imagination are becoming more important than the ability to craft mathematical or logical algorithms IT IS CODING WITHOUT CODING
If we were to briefly break down the steps of creating a web service, it looks something like this:
- Planning – Backend – Database – Frontend + CSS – Deployment – Marketing, Monetization, etc
- All these steps are what it takes to make a single web service, and it looks pretty complicated for one person to handle all of them, but good news is that, It’s been simplified nowadays, and when someone does all of this, that’s what we call a “full-stack developer”
- In this curriculum, you can get a taste of a full-stack developer‘s life by trying out the whole thing by ourselves Everything is included, Starting from Pure Desktop upto Web-Service Deployment
DOWNLOAD LINK: Creating Your Own Web Service Without Coding Using Chatgpt
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.