This Asset we are sharing with you the Character Rigging & Animation Fundamentals in Adobe After Effects free download links. This is a premium product and you will get it free on here. PSDLY made to help people like graphic designers, video creators, web developers, freelancers, filmmakers, etc. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free-course/tutorials, Lightroom Preset, PS action, Mockups, Videohive Items, Premium Sounds, Web Templates, and much more.
Free download — Character Rigging & Animation Fundamentals in Adobe After Effects
Learn how to bring an inanimate object to life as a fun and quirky animated character. This class covers a complete character animation workflow for beginners, including illustration, rigging and animation.
This class utilizes non-human characters that can be animated in a stylized way, to avoid the need for accuracy, and instead focus on the foundational aspects of rigging and animation.
Plus, personifying something unexpected is an exercise in learning the nuances of movement that give something human-like qualities, even if it isn’t human.
Character animation enables the viewer to picture themselves in the character’s shoes, and relate your message to their own life. But character animation can be challenging if you don’t know how to set up a character to be animated (aka rigging), or how to move a character in a stylized yet realistic way.
Who this class is for:
This class is for motion designers who are familiar with After Effects and want to animate the style of characters that you often see in motion graphics, like explainer videos. This method of animating characters differs from frame-by-frame animated cartoons because there’s no drawing involved.
What you should know before taking this class:
- How create a very basic illustration in Adobe Illustrator and to import your artwork into After Effects
- After Effects basics like creating compositions, setting keyframes, rendering, etc.
- How to adjust the anchor point that a layer rotates around
- How to parent layers and properties
- How to animate the path of a shape
- How to add easing to keyframes and use the graph editor to adjust the spacing of an animation
Character rigging & animation tool you’ll need:
- Limber (can start with free trial)
What you’ll learn:
This class is a mixture of theory and hands-on step-by-step instruction.
On the theory side, you’ll learn about:
- how to balance form and function in your character illustrations
- different tools for character rigging and animation
- how to choose what to animate that will well work for a 2D character
- different “modes” of animating
On the hands-on side, you’ll:
- illustrate a 2D character
- set up a reusable rig using my After Effects add-on tool of choice (Limber)
- and finally, create a short looping character animation
About: Character Rigging & Animation Fundamentals in Adobe After Effects
|File Name:||Character Rigging & Animation Fundamentals in Adobe After Effects|
|Genre / Category:||After Effects Tutorials|
|File Size :||1.1 GB|
|Updated and Published:||july,11, 2021|
DOWNLOAD LINK : Character Rigging & Animation Fundamentals in Adobe After Effects
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join FILEAXA.COM premium service to get access to our all files with unlimited download speed.
Before extracting our files updates your WinRAR and download all parts in the same locations then unzip it. if it protected with passwords then join our telegram group and ask there for the password.