Download Build and Publish Your Website: 2-Week Web Development Path in one single click, On our website, you will find free many premium assets like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||Build and Publish Your Website: 2-Week Web Development Path|
|Genre / Category:||Other Tutorials|
|File Size :||1.7GB|
|Updated and Published:||September 12, 2023|
What is this course about?
This class is the third and final installment of the 3-class Web Development series. Over 13 days, you’ll acquire essential knowledge in HTML and CSS, enabling you to build your website and publish it with GitHub Pages. We’ll cover the concepts in daily, bite-sized sessions, typically lasting around 15 minutes. You’ll gain the necessary skills to craft and publish visually appealing websites and establish a robust foundation for exploring various fields within Web Development. HTML and CSS are foundational components of web development and are highly valuable skills to acquire. We’ll also learn about Git and GitHub, tools very popular among developers since they allow them to work collaboratively. The course will start with topics such as HTML elements, lists, links, and tables, before progressing to CSS stylesheets, selectors, and visual styles. The final phase will cover Git, GitHub, and GitHub Pages and how they can be used to publish your website for the world to see. Each day’s content builds toward the culmination of the course—a hands-on final project where you’ll create your website. This project serves as a unifying challenge, allowing you to connect the dots across the concepts covered throughout the course.
Who is this course for?
Learning how to code could be valuable for everyone, as it opens your mind to understand a little better what goes on in the digital world that surrounds us nowadays, even if you’re not looking to code professionally. This course is what you’re looking for if any of the following resonate with you:
- I’m completely new to coding. Where do I even type my first line of code?
- I want to create my own blog, portfolio website, personal website, etc.
- I learned to code in the past, but I’m looking for a refresher.
- I’m simply looking to demystify coding and get a sense of what it can be used for.
- I want to set a strong foundation to secure a high-paying job as a web developer down the line.
- I want to stretch my brain by learning something new.
How will we learn?
Through 15-minute bite-sized lessons each day for 13 days, the course focuses on learning smart and not hard. We’ll leverage evidence-based learning techniques such as Active Recall and Spaced Repetition to enhance your learning and commit the knowledge you gain to long-term memory. We have hands-on daily exercises that will help you internalize what you’re learning and even include rest days to recover and review. All in all, this is how it goes:
- 15 minutes/day for 13 days.
- Follow along with each lesson as we go.
- Daily exercises to implement new learning.
- Rest and recovery days after every 4 lessons.
- Build a website as the final project to connect the dots.
What type of software will I use?
We’ll start off the course by downloading and installing the necessary software:
- Google Chrome — browser.
- Visual Studio Code — a powerful code editor.
- HTML Elements
- HTML Lists, Media, Tables, and File Structure
- HTML Linking
- CSS Stylesheets
- CSS Element Selectors
- CSS Visual Styles
- Git, GitHub, and GitHub Pages
- Publishing Websites with GitHub Pages
DOWNLOAD LINK: Build and Publish Your Website: 2-Week Web Development Path
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.