This Asset we are sharing with you the Blender 3D for Beginners: Create a 3D Vaporwave Animation free download links. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||Blender 3D for Beginners: Create a 3D Vaporwave Animation|
|Genre / Category:||3D Tutorials|
|File Size :||2.1GB|
|Updated and Published:||September 21, 2022|
Hi! My name is Harry and I’m a professional 3d artist with over a decade of experience. I’ve worked most recently as the Studio Director of an award winning architectural visualization studio.
In this class, I’ll walk you through the simple and beginner friendly process of creating a Vaporwave style animation in Blender.
Vaporwave is both a musical and a visual genre of artwork. The visual aesthetic is defined as “incorporating early Internet imagery, late 1990s web design, glitch art, and cyberpunk tropes, as well as anime, Greco-Roman statues, and 3D-rendered objects”.
In this class we’ll be focusing on the visual aesthetics of Vaporwave to create our animation.
On Skillshare, I specialize in clear, easy to follow beginner’s classes. We’ll go through each process, step-by-step, to prevent as much confusion as possible.
We’re using Blender for this tutorial, which is an amazing and totally free 3d software. The only barrier to entry is having a computer to run the software on.
Creating a heavily stylized animation loop is a really desirable skill to have as a 3d artist, however it doesn’t need to be difficult. We’ll go through the entire process of creating this animation from a beginner’s perspective to avoid as much confusion as possible.
In this class you can expect to learn:
- Blender Interface and Tools: We’ll learn about many basic tools and interface elements within Blender while building and animating our statue.
- Modeling: To achieve our Vaporwave aesthetic, we’ll be altering a 3d scanned Greco-Roman statue.
- Lighting: We’ll set up a stylized lighting scheme including volumetric lighting.
- Shading: Which can give objects the appearance of glowing neon lights, or golden metal.
- Animating: We’ll create a subtle looping animation featuring our Vaporwave statue.
- Rendering: Lastly, we’ll render our final animation in Blender so you can share it with your friends and family on social media.
When we’re done you’ll have all the skills you need to create a Vaporwave animation loop of your very own!
I hope you’ll join me on this fun beginner’s journey through Blender by making your very own Vaporwave animation loop!
DOWNLOAD LINK: Blender 3D for Beginners: Create a 3D Vaporwave Animation
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.