This Asset we are sharing with you the 3ds Max + V-Ray: Car Shading, Lighting + Rendering Course free download links. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File Name:||3ds Max + V-Ray: Car Shading, Lighting + Rendering Course|
|Genre / Category:||3D Tutorials|
|File Size :||3.5GB|
|Updated and Published:||January 08, 2022|
Welcome to this course on 3D Car Rendering. In this complete course we will learn how to render a Photorealistic Car completely from scratch.
We will be using 3ds Max and V-Ray 5 but keep everything very general so that all those techniques are easily transferable to any other Software Packages such as Cinema 4d / C4D, Maya, Blender, Corona, Arnold, Octane, RedShift, Eevee and Cycles.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Everyone who has at least some basic knowledge in 3D. This course won’t cover the total basics of operating your 3D Software but is ideal for ambitious Artists who always wanted to render Photorealistic Cars but have no idea how to start.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
A lot, but most important topics include:
- How to use free Online Resources for an easy Start
- How to initialize your 3d Software and Renderer
- How to prepare your Car Model
- How to use HDRIs
- How to adress common Issues with HDRIs
- How to modify HDRIs to your liking
- How to build a universal Lighting Setup for Automotive Rendering
- How to build an Exterior Lighting Setup
- How to build a Studio Lighting Setup
- How to use Tonemapping for realistic Results
- How to build any kind of Shader for Car Rendering
- How to optimize your Shaders
- How to add realistic Weathering to your Shaders
- How to use Procedural Shaders and Masks
- How to prepare your Rendering for Postprocessing
This course is structured in 4 different parts:
- Preparation: We will talk about the entire Preparation Process. We will discuss on where to find helpful online ressources, how to set up basic render settings, how to import the model into your 3D Software and then touch on various points that you would need to take note of when dealing with HDRI’s.
- Lighting: We will discover the proper way of creating our own Custom Lighting Setup for Car Rendering. We will walk through the whole Setup Process, talk about common Issues that are present in many Render Engines, finalize our Setup with additional Refinements and set up a proper Tonemapping Workflow.
- Shading: We will explore everything that is related to shading Cars. We will go through all the different Shaders which we require for our car, starting with advanced Car Paint Shading and talk about all other other parts such as Lights, Rims, Tires, Engine, Exhaust and so on. You will learn how to build all Shaders from scratch so that you can easily recreate those steps for your own Projects.
- Bonus: In this included Bonus part you can find additional information which is important for Car Rendering. We will walk through the Scene File which you can download and discover how we can use it. Additionally 2 free bonus lessons are uncluded: – Car Studio Lighting and V-Ray VFB to PSD workflow
DOWNLOAD LINK: 3ds Max + V-Ray: Car Shading, Lighting + Rendering Course
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join the FILEAXA.COM premium service to access our all files without any limation and fast download speed.